BOOSTER SEO

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (7 530)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 87% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
15 de junho de 2024

I've used them before and their app is great. I decided to download again after starting my store back up. Rain was quick to help. Great customer service.

InspireSculpt Art
24 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 17 de junho de 2024

Thanks for being a returning customer! We're delighted you find our app great and our support helpful. Let us know if you need anything else!

1 de junho de 2024

Support very helpful and got a good discount on the next level to scale more business for my store. Very polite and helpful!

IM PERKY Boutique
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 3 de junho de 2024

We're glad we could help you scale your business! 😊 Thanks for choosing us and for your kind words. Here's to your continued success!

11 de junho de 2024

This app is top notch! They make it so easy to navigate and to understand SEO! Additionally, the support team is fantastic! I had an interaction with Yaci, and she went out of her way to help! How can you go wrong! Give BOOSTER SEO a try, you won’t find a better solution.

Phone Case For
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 13 de junho de 2024

Wow, thanks for the awesome review! We're thrilled you love the app and our support team. Happy to help with SEO anytime. Thanks for choosing BOOSTER SEO!

23 de maio de 2024

Jon was really helpful today, got my store verified in just a couple of minutes, and I'm already seeing good results after a couple of months. Thanks!

Inspirely
Reino Unido
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 27 de maio de 2024

Fantastic! We're thrilled we could assist with verifying your store, and it's even better to hear about your positive results. Thanks for sharing!

3 de abril de 2024

I have been using Booster SEO for a few years now & it's been great. I am sure all the customer service agents are amazing, but I do have to make a point of just how above & beyond EJ went during our last chat, he sorted out my request & advised me with other helpful tips.

It made the whole experience really enjoyable. Appreciate you EJ!

Daruda Trading Co.
Canadá
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 4 de abril de 2024

Thrilled about your positive experience and the extra mile our team went for you! We're always here to support and advise. Your appreciation truly means a lot. Thanks for being with us! 🌟

21 de junho de 2024

Jon was really helpful, a pacient and understable person, it helped me fast and easily to solve what i wanted. Definitely will keep using this app.

Aqurella
Brasil
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 24 de junho de 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled we could help you quickly and easily. We look forward to continuing to support you!

17 de abril de 2024

Very friendly, efficient and quick customer service received today from Jon.
Currently only use the app for the image optimisation, but it works seamlessly in the background. Thanks for a great app!

Little Bun Designs UK
Reino Unido
About 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 18 de abril de 2024

Thanks for your kind words! We're thrilled you're enjoying the app and had a positive experience with our team. We appreciate your support!

7 de junho de 2024

Just assisted by Rain from Booster SEO, and he gave me a tip to install my favicon, which would make my website look even more professional. Thank you, and i am back on track!

Ruzzo’s Choice
Países Baixos
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 10 de junho de 2024

Glad we could help! Installing a favicon adds that professional touch. Reach out anytime if you need more tips. Happy to assist!

18 de maio de 2024

Izzy was super-fast and provided value-add I was not aware of. This is an excellent App!

Old Dog Trading
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 20 de maio de 2024

We're delighted to have exceeded your expectations! 😊 Thank you for the kind words. Let us know if you need anything else!

13 de junho de 2024

I thank John from Team BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER, who was very kind, quick and professional. He guided my steps and gave lots of keys to understanding. He was a great help and I am grateful to him!

Colorful Abstract Painting
França
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 14 de junho de 2024

We're so pleased to hear about your positive experience with our team! Thank you for your gratitude, and we're always here to help!