BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER , 6 367 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 85% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
7 de dezembro de 2023

I have used a lot of different apps and I can tell there is no app with a wonderful support team like this one. They replied in seconds without waiting for hours like others make us wait for a long time. For businesses especially starters like me, all I need is this type of team to work with. I HIGHLY recommend this app. Helped to do more than just SEO

ParadiseCart
Reino Unido
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 11 de dezembro de 2023

Your awesome review made our day! It's great to hear our quick response and support impressed you. We're thrilled to be a part of your business journey. Thanks for the high recommendation!

3 de janeiro de 2024

Best tools ever. I recommend it to any online business trying to get the best rankings organically. These tools will save you time and allow you to focus on other things with your business. EJ, I thank you for your awesome support. Your expertise and help were truly appreciated.

DIVA GLAM HAUS BOUTIQUE
25 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 5 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for your awesome review and recommendation! We're thrilled to be a part of your business's success and glad our tools and support are making a difference. Here for you anytime!

3 de janeiro de 2024

Everything was nice and easy, the support was amazing and the team member Therese, was very helful.

JSPOKE
Austrália
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 4 de janeiro de 2024

So glad to hear everything was nice and easy for you! Our team strives to provide amazing support. Thanks for your kind words!

21 de novembro de 2023

Excellent and fast customer service, helped me with my needs right away! Highly recommend this app!

NEUSPEED
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 23 de novembro de 2023

Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for recommending us!

17 de janeiro de 2024

Yaci was great to work with and a lot of help

The Speakeasy Leather Co
Over 6 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 19 de janeiro de 2024

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback! We're so happy you had a great experience working with us. Here to help anytime!

1 de dezembro de 2023

I recently had the pleasure of working with Yaci to enhance my Shopify store, and I must say, the experience was nothing short of outstanding. Yaci's expertise and dedication were instrumental in optimizing my online shop, and her assistance proved valuable.

Healthy Gal
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 4 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're so pleased to hear our team's expertise and dedication made a significant impact on your Shopify store. Your satisfaction is our goal! 🚀

3 de dezembro de 2023

Excellent! I have had this app for about 3 months now and have clearly noticed a difference with my store. sales are up!
excellent customer service, response time is within a few minutes.
knowledgeable, helpful and an all round great service provided by BOOSTER SEO!
Already recommending to other business!
Thank you!

BONNIE BOMBS AND SOAP BARS
Reino Unido
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 5 de dezembro de 2023

Thrilled to hear our app is boosting your sales and you're loving our service! Thanks for spreading the word. We're here anytime you need us. Cheers to your success! 🚀🌟

24 de novembro de 2023

Reached out to get my site verified. Response time was quick and EJ was able to provide some quick feedback on my site as well.

Tyr Skincare
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 27 de novembro de 2023

Thank you for your review! We're glad you were satisfied with the quick response and site verification process. Your satisfaction is important to us!

2 de fevereiro de 2024

Fast response, friendly, and quick to solve any issues I had.

States Of Brew
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 5 de fevereiro de 2024

So glad to hear about your positive experience! We aim for quick, friendly service every time. If there's anything else you need, we're here for you!

6 de dezembro de 2023

Yaci was such as great help in giving out recommendations for my company and i strongly recommend her for a promotion! She was well versed with the help process and how to create a new things for company to be noticed! Easy to chat with and very respectable and nice person!

Tuscani Italy Pte Ltd
Singapura
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 8 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We're thrilled about your positive experience and will definitely share your feedback with our team. Your satisfaction and success are our top priorities!