BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER , 6 361 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 85% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
29 de dezembro de 2023

It was very easy to verify my store to access priority servers with the support team (it took around 2 mins) because there was almost no wait time.

Izzy (the staff member who helped verify my store) was very nice and quick to the point!

The alt-tag image optimizer is also very nice and easy to use. Very quick.

Fashionista Finesse
Reino Unido
29 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 1 de janeiro de 2024

Happy to hear your store verification was a breeze and that you're enjoying our app's feature! Thanks for the kind words about our team. Here for you anytime!

1 de novembro de 2023

Contacted Booster to add our shop URL to their optimising servers, I spoke with Therese, who was a great help in getting this done. She even took the time to give some feedback on the store which was much appreciated. Thank you.

My Organics UK
Reino Unido
About 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 2 de novembro de 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad we could assist and provide valuable feedback. Your appreciation means a lot to us! 🌟🙏
- Kevin & Rivo Team

5 de janeiro de 2024

This app has fixed my broken links, added alt text to images, and done all the things to boost my SEO so my store is getting found on searches. Izzy has been very helpful with answering my questions and helping me verify my store!

The Chocolate Palette
30 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 8 de janeiro de 2024

We're thrilled our app could enhance your SEO and store visibility, and it's great to hear our support was able to assist you effectively. Thanks for sharing your experience!

15 de novembro de 2023

I have had a nice experience with EJ, he has helped me with my problem and has given me some tips as well, thank you!

Oneiro Goods
Países Baixos
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 16 de novembro de 2023

So glad to hear you had a 5-star experience! Thanks so much for the positive review and feedback, and please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help along the way!

4 de dezembro de 2023

Alex was very helpful and gave great tips. Looking forward to seeing how this will help my store and ranking.

Dakoda Goods & Co.
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 6 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're excited to see how our tips boost your store and ranking. If you have any questions along the way, we're here to help!

17 de dezembro de 2023

it was absolutely a great experience to get this app does a lot and on top of that EJ
answered me very quick even on a Sunday night. explained everything very well took his time no rushing me. im kinda new to this app and wasn't sure on something and got the answer super quick. can't say enough good things about their customer service help center. EJ is the man

Elle Violets
24 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 19 de dezembro de 2023

Delighted to hear you had a great experience! We're always here to help, any day of the week. Thanks for choosing our app and for your wonderful feedback!

7 de dezembro de 2023

The install was easy and Yaci was really helpful. Now to have a play and use the app! Thank you

Pippah
Austrália
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 11 de dezembro de 2023

Happy to hear the installation went smoothly and our team could assist! Enjoy exploring and using the app. Thanks for choosing us!

17 de novembro de 2023

My first experience using the app and it was great. It has been easy to use and the information has been easy to understand. I decided to have my store verified. The chat window came up and I got lucky because Jon help me out with verifying my store. Jon was very courteous and quick to help me out. My chat session with Jon was awesome. To the point and fixed. Did not drag on for a long period of time but at the same time very professional and helpful. Thank you.

B&D Imagine Store
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 20 de novembro de 2023

We're thrilled to hear about your fantastic first experience with our app and customer service. Your appreciation means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing our app and for taking the time to share your positive feedback!

17 de novembro de 2023

Yaci helped me today. Very polite and helpful. Gave me extra tips to improve my store without asking as well.

Super Nutrition
Austrália
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 20 de novembro de 2023

Your kind words and positive feedback mean the world to us! Thank you so much for the review, and we are always happy to help at any time. 🌟

5 de dezembro de 2023

great first contact, absolutely great! Jon verified our website and he was fast and adorable!

Licence To Quilt
França
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 6 de dezembro de 2023

Awesome to hear your experience with our support team was fantastic and speedy! We're always here to help and make things easier for you. Thanks for the lovely feedback!