BOOSTER SEO

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (7 542)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 87% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
13 de junho de 2024

I thank John from Team BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER, who was very kind, quick and professional. He guided my steps and gave lots of keys to understanding. He was a great help and I am grateful to him!

Colorful Abstract Painting
França
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 14 de junho de 2024

We're so pleased to hear about your positive experience with our team! Thank you for your gratitude, and we're always here to help!

31 de maio de 2024

I'm still checking the functionality but hats off to the team for being proactive and thoughtful. I am testing the pro plan and would definitely continue if it benefits my ranking.

Let Us Vogue
Índia
8 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 3 de junho de 2024

Thanks for the shoutout! 🌟 We're glad you appreciate our proactive approach. Let us know how the testing goes. We're here for you!

24 de junho de 2024

Great customer support by EJ. He was really helpful and friendly.

ZEUS XI
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 26 de junho de 2024

We're so happy to hear that! Thanks for letting us know our support team was helpful and friendly. Your feedback is much appreciated! 😊

13 de junho de 2024

So far so good! This app has resolved some SEO issues on our website. When we had to contact support, they were very responsive and resolved our issue right away. Thanks, Pol!

Eyeland Lash
23 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 17 de junho de 2024

Great to hear! We're glad our app and support team could help with your SEO issues. Thanks for sharing your experience! 😊

31 de maio de 2024

Rain was absolutely excellent with assisting me in my set-up. Great all around and extremely friendly and professional. 5 stars for customer service alone!!

VOKA
Irlanda
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 3 de junho de 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! 🌟 We're thrilled you had a positive experience with our team. Here's to more 5-star service!

5 de junho de 2024

Thanks to Jon's excellent customer service, I now feel confident using Booster SEO to improve my website's SEO and image optimization. I highly recommend Booster SEO, especially for anyone who wants a user-friendly app with top-notch customer support.

Swift-buy
Emirados Árabes Unidos
25 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 6 de junho de 2024

We're thrilled to hear you're loving Booster SEO and feeling confident! Thanks for recommending us. We're always here for top-notch support!

15 de junho de 2024

just got it! i got support by rain, was awesome looking forward to seeing what happens.

Anthony's Store
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 17 de junho de 2024

Awesome to hear! We're looking forward to great results together. Thanks for sharing your initial experience! 😊

21 de abril de 2024

First of all,i want to thank EJ who helped me discovered a lot of interesting stuffs concerning my store that i had no clue.EJ was very patient and explained all my worries with relative ease and very fast and professional.I'm really delighted after this huge and constructive help from EJ,the App works well and would recommend it to all Shopify online store clients.It would help boost their presence and ranking on line which means more views ,more conversions and more sales.

GREEN STORE
Brasil
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 23 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We're thrilled to hear that we could help enhance your understanding and improve your store's performance. We appreciate your recommendation and are here to assist anytime! 😊

5 de julho de 2024

Jon was a great help with onboarding! Very friendly to deal with! Definitely a great start with Booster SEO'!

Trini-T Ministries
Singapura
11 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 8 de julho de 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled your onboarding experience with Booster SEO was positive. We're here to support you every step of the way!

3 de julho de 2024

Havent really used it yet

Seven Women Maternity
Canadá
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Booster SEO 4 de julho de 2024

Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to reach out whenever you're ready to explore more. We're here to assist!