Arvostelut (519)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
19. heinäkuu 2024

I have had the pleasure of working with Arpan. I scheduled a meeting and he walked through the complete setup of the Webrex AI SEO Optimizer Schema app to ensure that everything was done correctly and will continue to improve the position of our website.
A powerful SEO app for the money.
I highly recommend using this app.

Silk Plants Canada
Kanada
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
2. heinäkuu 2024

A great App with so many options to improve my site. Great inroduction from Arpan who took me through the fundamentals. Starting with their FREE plan to work through the functions then will decide on a plan. No hassle!

Lifestyle Travel Trading
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
22. toukokuu 2024

This app is a life saver for my business. I had no idea that my store was performing so poorly with Seo until I began using this app. Arpan patiently walked me through the process of setup. Within weeks we began seeing results on google. In addition, the cost for the app is very reasonable, especially compared to its competitors. I highly recommend this app based on product features, reasonable price, and great customer service.

A Bunny Good Time
Yhdysvallat
19 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. kesäkuu 2024

We had such a good experience with this on another store, it was one of the first apps we added. Easy to understand and videos for when we get stuck. I'm convinced it works and the sales numbers tend to agree.

TrendySwimmer
Yhdysvallat
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
17. heinäkuu 2024

This app is exceptional for technical SEO, AI integration, schema management, and more. It simplifies complex processes, allowing you to focus on your core business. I also had an excellent experience with their customer service. Special thanks to Arpan, who provided a comprehensive overview of the setup and processes, answered all my questions, and cleared all my doubts. Highly recommended!

LABORO
23 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
28. kesäkuu 2024

Thankyou for this app, it's been really helpful to understand what I need to do to increase my SEO, great pricing for the features as it allows up to 1000 products and good customer service.

Little Kids Business
18 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
24. huhtikuu 2024

An absolutely amazing app! It surpassed all my expectations. If you need SEO for your website, don't waste time looking elsewhere. This app has the ability to greatly enhance your store and improve your Google rankings.

The moment I downloaded the app, I received a prompt message offering assistance via call or chat. I opted for a call, and Arpan reached out to me promptly, providing a thorough explanation of everything.

What impressed me the most, and became my favorite feature, is its capability to fix meta descriptions, titles, and conduct keyword research. Every feature is remarkable, and the support provided is truly invaluable.

iani
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Webrex SEO vastasi 9. toukokuu 2024

Hello, iani,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear our app exceeded your expectations and is enhancing your website's SEO. Our team is dedicated to providing invaluable support and features to help you succeed.

7. toukokuu 2024

Easy to navigate, helpful to improve SEO, automation features save a lot of time and I like the examples used for meta descriptions. We have saved MB's in optimizing images. Highly recommended.

Revive Wear
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Webrex SEO vastasi 9. toukokuu 2024

Hello, Revive Wear,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app easy to navigate and that it's been a helpful tool in improving your SEO. Saving time with automation features and optimizing images is what we aim for. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to help.

8. kesäkuu 2024

Webrex AI SEO Optimizer Schema is a game-changer! This app has transformed our SEO strategy, making optimization effortless.

The user-friendly interface, coupled with exceptional customer service from Arpan and the team, sets a new standard in SEO tools. From fixing meta descriptions to boosting Google rankings, Webrex is a must-have for any online business looking to excel in SEO. Highly recommended!

Woke Nutrition
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
10. toukokuu 2024

Webrex has been incredibly helpful in finding and fixing SEO problems on our website. With their assistance, we were able to quickly solve all the issues we had. Their customer service is fantastic and they are always responsive. We are so thankful for their support and expertise. We highly recommend Webrex to anyone looking for SEO help, they deserve an A+ rating.

printwithsky