Recenze (13)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 8 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
12. červenec 2024

This is a good app and a good option for small businesses. I like the AI responses that are offered and use them or edit them often. Customer service is responsive and helpful. I recommend this app.

Be Green Bath and Body, LLC
Doba používání aplikace: 12 měsíci
18. březen 2024

its not letting me delete it

Dawn
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi hodinou
Vývojář Brevi odpověděl 20. březen 2024

Shopify reports you SUCCESSFULLY UNINSTALLED our app (via your Shopify admin) very soon after installing us. So there was NO ISSUE with deleting us. Our support team is always available to help our merchants. We did not hear from you about any issue you were experiencing.
We would really appreciate you deleting your review to accurately reflect the situation. Thank you!
Team Brevi Chat

Datum úprav: 25. červen 2021

The Brevi Chat App has created a direct link to customers in a live setting. We are able to answer questions and provide better customer service immediately. In many cases it moves the sale forward. Happy to have this awesome app added to our Shopify site.

Fire Opal
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
18. červenec 2021

Great app. It's a must have for our Online store. The only issue is occasionally it doesn't update the information quickly than what I hoped for but all in all, it's a solid app to download!

Ceed Fragrances
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
25. červen 2021

Love this app! We’ve seen our sales increase from chatting. Chat is so much better than email and I know my customers prefer it. It’s so easy to respond to messages right from my phone. I’m not very techy so I was happy Brevi Chat has been so easy to use

Mint Julep
Doba používání aplikace: 12 měsíci
24. červen 2021

Brevi has worked great to help with our small business customer service needs. It has made it possible for our customers to get in touch with us in the most efficient way possible. Would highly recommend!

Vena's Fizz House
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
29. červen 2021

The app makes it so easy now for customers to ask us questions while they shop. Great that I can respond from my phone at my convenience. Liked being able to customize our chat widget. The support team is super responsive.

Pickleball Planet Store
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
6. duben 2022

Brevi Chat is awesome!
We’re very pleased with this app and the customer support is incredible! They notified us when there’s a problem and also they can fix them! Definitely is a new way to grow up in our shop! We recommend it!

Kiwa Natural Life
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
24. červen 2021

Brevi Chat is awesome! Our customers use it all the time. Lots of new sales from being able to chat with people while they shop. The free plan is amazing and the unlimited triggered messages are the best deal around. I switched from another Chat app that started costing too much for just the basics.

Orchard Skateshop
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
23. září 2021

I don't normally write reviews however, I love this app! Also, customer support is absolutely amazing and fixed the issue I was having in just 30 minutes!!! (I needed the message pop-up to be higher than it was allowing for on my website and they went in and personally did it for me- as I said, amazing!) I definitely recommend this app to everyone :)

Saluda Rose Boutique