AI Sales & Inventory Analytics , 10 avaliações

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 100% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
2 de janeiro de 2023

I've used this app for a few weeks on this store and others to help alert me to stockouts, but looks like it will help me a lot more. It looks beautiful, is simple to use, and has been improving quickly. I want to see my forecast by location and SKU.

Tech Safe
Itália
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 2 months
13 de dezembro de 2022

I used apps like Stocky and other inventory planning tools for a while, but have been super frustrated with their customer service and steps required to work into my workflow. Bucephalus is a new app, but it's working well and looks like it will have the features I want.

ready set shop
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 17 days
11 de dezembro de 2022

We sell a mix of workout and home decor products with many different SKUs. Bucephalus has helped us manage our planning process. We're looking to expand our footprint to other sales channels, and the team is willing to help.

thestoreloop
Reino Unido
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 12 days
8 de dezembro de 2022

We tried using a few other apps in the space, but they were buggy, confusing to use, and had no customer support. I can contact the Bucephalus team personally, and they've been a huge help and very knowledgeable.

queendivaofficial
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 15 days
6 de dezembro de 2022

We have many SKUs to manage with inventory spread at different locations. We recently installed and started to use this app to help us track inventory, sales, and alert us when we need to bring in more product. We had an issue at install, but the team went out of their way to onboard and help us. We're looking forward to features to help us plan across multiple products and locations faster.

The Glamping Guys
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 15 days
21 de julho de 2022

With a thousand different things happening at any moment this works very well and helps us manage inventory. Simple, clear and effective.

Nemo
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 3 minutes
19 de julho de 2022

This app has changed the way I run my inventory for my business. It has helped me to analyze, understand and organize my inventory which is the most important part of my business. I keep track of many SKUs (over 500) so this helps me prioritize ordering and planning the best sellers. The team is super responsive and reliable and will help you with any questions. I strongly recommend to download this application for your business.

Toscana USA
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 1 month
19 de julho de 2022

Shopify's inventory tracking isn't the most user-friendly interface, and we have to export a file every time we need to analyze the current state of things. This app helps us understand where our inventory is at in a very simple and visually helpful format. Can't wait to see more customization options in the future.

Mesken
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 3 months
19 de julho de 2022

Helps remind us when to order again so we don't run out of key items. It has been great using Bucephalus to ensure consistent on-time delivery.

StayFi
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 2 minutes
18 de julho de 2022

I use this app to track inventory levels across our different products. It helps centralize the data and keep us informed of potential stockouts.

Coast Health