Rezensionen (1.283)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
29. Februar 2024

Two stars because it is actually a good menu. It would have been zero.

After finding small issues (but large enough to warrant a support ticket, such as: the menu loads over the existing menu so it always loads half a second after the page has loaded, and loads OVER the existing menu. Meaning people see the original menu, and then your buddha menu, and other things)

But the customer service is just horrendous. After submitting a ticket they asked for collaborator access (via shopify only, never replying to my email), I granted this, assuming they wanted to inspect before answering me. Then, they disabled the app, again with no email response and left it there for a day. Then I re-enabled it to continue testing on my draft template. This morning I logged in and they enabled the app on my live site - thus changing my live site's navigation to an incomplete, broken link, non-sensical menu system causing my lowest sales this year, several phone calls with "how do I...." and worst of all, revealing un-announced products to the general public and my customer base.

Absolutely SHOCKING that this can happen.

E-piphany
Südafrika
14 tage mit der App
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) hat geantwortet 1. März 2024

I'm sorry you feel this way, but we did reply to you twice on Wednesday and I'm afraid you did not receive our emails.

In the first one sent on Wednesday at 10:35 I requested you the access and you did not reply us back, just approved it. The 2nd email was sent the same day at 11:07 when I advised the ticket was assigned for investigation to our technical team and you never replied us back. So, the only explanation is that you did not receive our answers at all and you assumed we were messing with your menus when instead we were just trying to check the problem.
After my initial 2 emails, my colleague from technical team solved the issue and emailed you back twice. The first email, as per our records, was sent on Thursday at 04:48 and the 2nd one at 04:50 when he confirmed the issue was fixed.
Please try to use a valid email address so that we can continue to communicate with you if you still need our assistance.

26. Januar 2024

Having used the Buddha Mega Menu app for a considerable period now, I can confidently say it's a valuable addition to my website. The app has consistently demonstrated reliable performance and impressive functionality. From the outset, the user interface proved to be user-friendly, allowing me to effortlessly navigate through the customization options. Customer support has been consistently prompt and helpful, addressing any queries or customization needs promptly. This level of service has contributed significantly to my overall satisfaction with the app.

The Art Neon
Finnland
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) hat geantwortet 20. März 2024

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past 8 months!
We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

2. Februar 2024

L'application est très simple à utiliser, et la version gratuite propose de nombreuses options.

Je les ai contactés en raison d'un problème d'affichage, et ils ont fait preuve d'une réactivité exemplaire tant pour répondre à ma requête que pour résoudre le problème.

La Communauté Du Goût
Frankreich
3 monate mit der App
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) hat geantwortet 20. März 2024

Merci beaucoup pour cette excellente critique, cela signifie beaucoup pour nous!
Nous espérons que vous continuerez à profiter de notre application.

Passez une bonne journee!

20. Februar 2024

Amazing customer service. Helped me to setup up everything!

Vibes of Mind
Schweden
7 tage mit der App
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) hat geantwortet 20. März 2024

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our customer support team.

30. Januar 2024

Great customer support and tons of features, definitely recommended

Top Collectibles
Kanada
4 monate mit der App
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) hat geantwortet 20. März 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

19. Januar 2024

Nice app and the support team is responsive, helpful, and quick to address any queries or concerns.

Preserva Wellness
Indien
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) hat geantwortet 25. Januar 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

17. Januar 2024

Great customer service! Highly recommend.

Tara Bhuyan Couture
Kanada
4 monate mit der App
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) hat geantwortet 25. Januar 2024

1. Februar 2024

Buddha Mega Menu has a plethora of free options, and the support team is still helpful even if you have not purchased the paid version.
Now I am on the paid version for the advanced features, and I couldn't be happier! Great product, great support!

Performing Rigs
Vereinigte Staaten
10 tage mit der App
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) hat geantwortet 20. März 2024

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

9. Februar 2024

Super app, viele Funktionen aber einfach zu bedienen.

The Cocktail
Schweiz
3 tage mit der App
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) hat geantwortet 20. März 2024

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It's much appreciated!

We’re so glad that our app is what you’re expecting and hopefully with the future developments we can exceed your expectations.

14. Februar 2024

It's a simple solution to implement but well made, the support team is very friendly and fast.

Sartoria Militare
Italien
Ein tag mit der App
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) hat geantwortet 20. März 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating. It's much appreciated!
We're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store.