Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
21 dicembre 2023

無料プランでしか使用していませんが、直感的で分かりやすく、とても便利なアプリです。今後、メニューのデザインを変えていきたいので、有料プランでどの程度の自由度があるのか検証していきます。

TSR ONLINE SHOP
Giappone
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that we made the app work the way you expected.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

20 febbraio 2018

Many possibilities and very easy to use.
Support responds relatively quickly.

Mademoiselle Provence
Oltre 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
12 gennaio 2018

Pretty powerful tool! Only wish there was a little more configuration; Column count, width, expanded styling.

Drloretta
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 17 marzo 2020

Getting better over time. Although probably wont use it when we update the theme as will use a native.

Oceansalivehealth
Regno Unito
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
4 giugno 2019

I have 4 shopify sites I run and I use mega menu on two of them. the app is easy to use and seems pretty versatile. My only complaint is that if you have the app open on more than one site on the same web browser, the two accounts will clone. Very frustrating!

My Mind's Eye Paper Goods
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 7 giugno 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We do work a lot to improve daily our apps functionality. Unfortunately, the problem with the opening of the app on multiple stores at the same time in the same browser does not depend on us.

The browsers do not allow us to do this. Until the browser functions change, our hands are tight. But we are always keep an eye on the browsers development and as soon as the technology will allow us we will make the change.
I understand this is frustrating and we hope this will get sorted.

Have a lovely day!

27 settembre 2016

A great solution to functional menus on Shopify. Very easy to use and well worth the investment. It did take me a while to put together all the collections of products but very quick to create the links. Could creating the collections be integrated? I would also like to see more options for tweaking the menu design front-end. Otherwise brilliant and with excellent support as well!

Peter Hall Son
Regno Unito
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
2 luglio 2018

Simple & fine for what I need ATM

Sajaro Invitations
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
21 settembre 2016

We just started using Mega Menu and so far its a has been a great experience. The support team is very helpful and the menu looks good!

Gym Concept
Sudafrica
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 4 aprile 2018

does not display menu properly. Shows mobile menu even when on desktop...not usable as is. Had to shorten the menu. Otherwise, nice app.

Redwood Watches
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
8 giugno 2018

Menu looks and works great.

I wish it went across the top of every page, but that's a theme problem, not the app problem, and it's beyond my programming scope to fix that at this time.

My workaround was to put this menu in the footer as well as the go to menu when you click on the 'hamburger' link.

Thanks!