Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
26 gennaio 2024

Having used the Buddha Mega Menu app for a considerable period now, I can confidently say it's a valuable addition to my website. The app has consistently demonstrated reliable performance and impressive functionality. From the outset, the user interface proved to be user-friendly, allowing me to effortlessly navigate through the customization options. Customer support has been consistently prompt and helpful, addressing any queries or customization needs promptly. This level of service has contributed significantly to my overall satisfaction with the app.

The Art Neon
Finlandia
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 20 marzo 2024

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past 8 months!
We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

1 febbraio 2024

Amazing app, with great support. I had to do a minor change that required some coding, and they did everything for me in just a couple days.

Silver City Jewellery
Libano
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 20 marzo 2024

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past 3 years!
We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

28 dicembre 2023

We reached out with a fix needed on the menu that wasn't aesthetically to our liking and they fixed exactly what we needed with a really quick turnaround. Thank you thank you!

Yoyo Reign
Stati Uniti
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating!

1 febbraio 2024

Buddha Mega Menu has a plethora of free options, and the support team is still helpful even if you have not purchased the paid version.
Now I am on the paid version for the advanced features, and I couldn't be happier! Great product, great support!

Performing Rigs
Stati Uniti
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 20 marzo 2024

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

19 gennaio 2024

Nice app and the support team is responsive, helpful, and quick to address any queries or concerns.

Preserva Wellness
India
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

30 gennaio 2024

Great customer support and tons of features, definitely recommended

Top Collectibles
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 20 marzo 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

2 febbraio 2024

L'application est très simple à utiliser, et la version gratuite propose de nombreuses options.

Je les ai contactés en raison d'un problème d'affichage, et ils ont fait preuve d'une réactivité exemplaire tant pour répondre à ma requête que pour résoudre le problème.

La Communauté Du Goût
Francia
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 20 marzo 2024

Merci beaucoup pour cette excellente critique, cela signifie beaucoup pour nous!
Nous espérons que vous continuerez à profiter de notre application.

Passez une bonne journee!

3 gennaio 2024

I definitely recommend it, I am still using the free plan but it's working fine .

متجرMyschool
Libia
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

4 gennaio 2024

Im using the free version as im just staring but i truly love this app, is really easy to use and it works great ih has everyting i was looking for my menu. I will totally consider upgrading to the paid version in the future.

Brilliantelier Mx
Messico
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

17 gennaio 2024

Great customer service! Highly recommend.

Tara Bhuyan Couture