Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
26 gennaio 2024

Having used the Buddha Mega Menu app for a considerable period now, I can confidently say it's a valuable addition to my website. The app has consistently demonstrated reliable performance and impressive functionality. From the outset, the user interface proved to be user-friendly, allowing me to effortlessly navigate through the customization options. Customer support has been consistently prompt and helpful, addressing any queries or customization needs promptly. This level of service has contributed significantly to my overall satisfaction with the app.

The Art Neon
Finlandia
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 febbraio 2024

Amazing app, with great support. I had to do a minor change that required some coding, and they did everything for me in just a couple days.

Silver City Jewellery
Libano
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
28 dicembre 2023

We reached out with a fix needed on the menu that wasn't aesthetically to our liking and they fixed exactly what we needed with a really quick turnaround. Thank you thank you!

Yoyo Reign
Stati Uniti
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating!

We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

1 febbraio 2024

Buddha Mega Menu has a plethora of free options, and the support team is still helpful even if you have not purchased the paid version.
Now I am on the paid version for the advanced features, and I couldn't be happier! Great product, great support!

Performing Rigs
Stati Uniti
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
9 novembre 2023

Highly recommend this app. Their customer service team is very reliable and responsive, providing a great experience for the customer. The team are helpful and were quick to address our needs albeit ours is a free subscription only. This level of small business support is unprecedented.

Manic Music
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 4 dicembre 2023

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past year! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our support team.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the years to come.

19 gennaio 2024

Nice app and the support team is responsive, helpful, and quick to address any queries or concerns.

Preserva Wellness
India
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

3 gennaio 2024

I definitely recommend it, I am still using the free plan but it's working fine .

متجرMyschool
Libia
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

30 gennaio 2024

Great customer support and tons of features, definitely recommended

Top Collectibles
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 gennaio 2024

Im using the free version as im just staring but i truly love this app, is really easy to use and it works great ih has everyting i was looking for my menu. I will totally consider upgrading to the paid version in the future.

Brilliantelier Mx
Messico
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

27 ottobre 2023

We like this app very much. The menu is easy to create and the features (e.g. adding icons or labels) are really nice. You have various possibilities to design the menu (colour, fonts, position) and the submenu opens quickly in the live-shop.
We had a problem with the translation and the support was great. The problem was fixed and we were shown how we should proceed next time (another translation app caused the problem). Thank you for you service!

www.aschewerk.de
Germania
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 30 ottobre 2023

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.