Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
18 settembre 2023

Easy to use, works perfectly as expected, and cherry on top is the great support team who are always prompt with their responses and knows what they are doing.
I'd recommend this to anyone.

kostklip®
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 6 ottobre 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

18 gennaio 2024

Bonjour, je rencontre un problème sur le format ordinateur.
Mon menu n'apparaît pas entièrement. Est ce qu'un réglage et possible ?

Sellerie Avvenia
Francia
Circa 18 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Bonjour! Veuillez nous envoyer un e-mail à support@buddhaapps.com et nous serons heureux de vous aider.

5 dicembre 2023

Seems to work excelent.

Juwelier van Dam
Paesi Bassi
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 25 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

31 agosto 2023

Great support as i asked for some modifications - 1 coul dbe iplimented and was done within 48 hours. Th eother couldnt but they were able to point me to someone who could.
Great service and support - as it should be!

Display Cabinets Direct
Regno Unito
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app

Have a lovely day!

20 settembre 2023

Perfect customer service, had a question for personalisation and Calin helped me out in one day! recommended 10/10

deqalli
Paesi Bassi
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 30 ottobre 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your lovely review! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our colleague, Calin.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

30 agosto 2023

Super Fantastic! Very Easy to use and did exaclty what I was looking for. Really nice customizable dropdown menus that look great and make it so much easier for customers to navigate and find what they are looking for. Thumbs up all around!!

Summoner's Trove
Stati Uniti
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 15 settembre 2023

Thank you for the lovely review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

21 settembre 2023

Great APP/Plugin! Customer service is awesome also. Had an issue and they quickly fixed it.

ANIMATEK
Portogallo
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 30 ottobre 2023

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that we made the app work perfectly for you.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

Have a lovely day!

17 agosto 2023

This app saved me!!! I was having a right mare trying to figure out how to create sub collections on one page rather than showing sooo many products in the same collection and it was just all going wrong. Now I can create so many pages with sub pages showing each collection on each page using Buddha and I love the little icons you can chose, makes your website look so much more professional.

My Store
Regno Unito
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 15 settembre 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! It's much appreciated!

14 novembre 2023

Best app in the game! Highly recommend

Goddessita
Ungheria
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 4 dicembre 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

27 giugno 2023

I've been using the app for several years and it's been great. The customer support is responsive and helpful. The app does exactly what I've needed it to do and I've been pleased to see new features added over the years to make improvements.

By Catalfo
Circa 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) ha risposto 6 ottobre 2023

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past 5 years! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the years to come.