Recensies (1.282)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 juni 2024

We've been using Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation for our site and it is everything we need it to be! I reached out regarding an issue we were having and the support team was quick to respond and we came up with a solution within 24-hours.

Buchroeders Jewelers
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
28 april 2024

Great app and Great service!

GamingCobra
China
Meer dan 7 jaar gebruiken de app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating. It's much appreciated!
We're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store.

Have an amazing day!

9 juni 2024

These days there are thousands of apps in the store and it can be difficult to separate the good from the junk.

Let this review be your sign that this is one of those apps you're hoping to find among the clutter.

It just works, it's rock solid and doesn't have outages or weird quirks. The customer service behind this app is insane.

I'm used to sending emails to other apps asking clarifying questions or in urgent need of information and waiting a week to hear back, but not with Zero Carbon.

We recently completely revamped our site. I had to reach out to them over and over as I found problems (the problems were entirely due to the nature of the new site, megamenu worked completely out of the box on our previous, more typical site). They opened a ticket, looked into the problem, and typically had it fixed within a business day.

Ya'll... this was on their free tier. I'm not even a paid customer yet and this is the kind of service they deliver. If I could sort the app store by apps with this kind of customer service my shopify experience would improve dramatically.

So if you're looking for a megamenu with all the bells and whistles and you're sick of trying to separate the signal from the noise definitely give this one a chance.

FuzzButt Fursuits
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
14 mei 2024

I can say one thing, The app is super easy to use, user friendly and works like a charm. I put in a support reguest and withing a few hours got feedback from support and the next day I looked the issue was resolved and my menu changes were made. Well done team, thank you for the help. Don't hesitate to use this app, its amazing.

Suburban Guns
Zuid-Afrika
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past year! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the years to come.

29 juni 2024

22 Percent
Zuid-Afrika
11 dagen gebruiken de app
18 april 2024

Hello, thank you, you did a great job, the support is just great, thank you.

MITINDO
Slowakije
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

We’re here for you anytime!

9 april 2024

Works exactly as expected and is very easy to understand and use, the visual layout while editting menues makes fine-tuning your store's navigation a breeze. Adding sub-menues beyond the standard Shopify limit of two levels was essential for our store, and this app saved the day.

Everything worked great out-of-the-box and never needed to contact support.

Grow Towers
Zweden
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! It’s great to know that we made the app work perfectly for you.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

Have an amazing day!

Bewerkt 14 mei 2024

Overall easy to implement. I have one request, the parent menu items appear very small on the website. While you can adjust the drop downs, that is not possible with the parent items.

Playwell Bricks
25 dagen gebruiken de app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed, our app takes automatically the design of your original main menu header in order to keep a unitary design with your store.

So this cannot be changed from our side. If you want to change the design of your header menu you should do this from your Theme settings for your original main menu header and then the change will apply to our menu as well.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

1 april 2024

Very useful, user-friendly and practical.
The support team is very professional!

Embargo Clothing Ltd.
Bulgarije
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

We’re here for you anytime!