Avaliações (1 278)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 90% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
19 de janeiro de 2024

Nice app and the support team is responsive, helpful, and quick to address any queries or concerns.

Preserva Wellness
Índia
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 25 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

28 de dezembro de 2023

We reached out with a fix needed on the menu that wasn't aesthetically to our liking and they fixed exactly what we needed with a really quick turnaround. Thank you thank you!

Yoyo Reign
Estados Unidos
10 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 25 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating!

3 de janeiro de 2024

I definitely recommend it, I am still using the free plan but it's working fine .

متجرMyschool
Líbia
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 25 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

17 de janeiro de 2024

Great customer service! Highly recommend.

Tara Bhuyan Couture
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 25 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

4 de janeiro de 2024

Im using the free version as im just staring but i truly love this app, is really easy to use and it works great ih has everyting i was looking for my menu. I will totally consider upgrading to the paid version in the future.

Brilliantelier Mx
México
3 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 25 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

9 de novembro de 2023

Highly recommend this app. Their customer service team is very reliable and responsive, providing a great experience for the customer. The team are helpful and were quick to address our needs albeit ours is a free subscription only. This level of small business support is unprecedented.

Manic Music
Austrália
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 4 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past year! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our support team.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the years to come.

27 de junho de 2023

I've been using the app for several years and it's been great. The customer support is responsive and helpful. The app does exactly what I've needed it to do and I've been pleased to see new features added over the years to make improvements.

By Catalfo
About 5 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 6 de outubro de 2023

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past 5 years! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the years to come.

29 de janeiro de 2024

Super app! Solves so many problems.

Lullaby Locks
4 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 20 de março de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

27 de outubro de 2023

We like this app very much. The menu is easy to create and the features (e.g. adding icons or labels) are really nice. You have various possibilities to design the menu (colour, fonts, position) and the submenu opens quickly in the live-shop.
We had a problem with the translation and the support was great. The problem was fixed and we were shown how we should proceed next time (another translation app caused the problem). Thank you for you service!

www.aschewerk.de
Alemanha
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 30 de outubro de 2023

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

17 de agosto de 2023

This app saved me!!! I was having a right mare trying to figure out how to create sub collections on one page rather than showing sooo many products in the same collection and it was just all going wrong. Now I can create so many pages with sub pages showing each collection on each page using Buddha and I love the little icons you can chose, makes your website look so much more professional.

My Store
Reino Unido
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 15 de setembro de 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! It's much appreciated!