Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation , 1 263 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 90% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
26 de janeiro de 2024

Having used the Buddha Mega Menu app for a considerable period now, I can confidently say it's a valuable addition to my website. The app has consistently demonstrated reliable performance and impressive functionality. From the outset, the user interface proved to be user-friendly, allowing me to effortlessly navigate through the customization options. Customer support has been consistently prompt and helpful, addressing any queries or customization needs promptly. This level of service has contributed significantly to my overall satisfaction with the app.

The Art Neon
Finlândia
8 months usando a aplicação
1 de fevereiro de 2024

Amazing app, with great support. I had to do a minor change that required some coding, and they did everything for me in just a couple days.

Silver City Jewellery
Líbano
About 3 years usando a aplicação
28 de dezembro de 2023

We reached out with a fix needed on the menu that wasn't aesthetically to our liking and they fixed exactly what we needed with a really quick turnaround. Thank you thank you!

Yoyo Reign
Estados Unidos
10 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 25 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating!

We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

9 de novembro de 2023

Highly recommend this app. Their customer service team is very reliable and responsive, providing a great experience for the customer. The team are helpful and were quick to address our needs albeit ours is a free subscription only. This level of small business support is unprecedented.

Manic Music
Austrália
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 4 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past year! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our support team.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the years to come.

1 de fevereiro de 2024

Buddha Mega Menu has a plethora of free options, and the support team is still helpful even if you have not purchased the paid version.
Now I am on the paid version for the advanced features, and I couldn't be happier! Great product, great support!

Performing Rigs
Estados Unidos
10 days usando a aplicação
19 de janeiro de 2024

Nice app and the support team is responsive, helpful, and quick to address any queries or concerns.

Preserva Wellness
Índia
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 25 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

3 de janeiro de 2024

I definitely recommend it, I am still using the free plan but it's working fine .

متجرMyschool
Líbia
10 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 25 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to hear you enjoy using our app.

30 de janeiro de 2024

Great customer support and tons of features, definitely recommended

Top Collectibles
Canadá
4 months usando a aplicação
4 de janeiro de 2024

Im using the free version as im just staring but i truly love this app, is really easy to use and it works great ih has everyting i was looking for my menu. I will totally consider upgrading to the paid version in the future.

Brilliantelier Mx
México
6 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 25 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

27 de outubro de 2023

We like this app very much. The menu is easy to create and the features (e.g. adding icons or labels) are really nice. You have various possibilities to design the menu (colour, fonts, position) and the submenu opens quickly in the live-shop.
We had a problem with the translation and the support was great. The problem was fixed and we were shown how we should proceed next time (another translation app caused the problem). Thank you for you service!

www.aschewerk.de
Alemanha
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) 30 de outubro de 2023

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.