BAIS Bulk Account Invites Send

BAIS Bulk Account Invites Send

Gratis abonnement beschikbaar. Er kunnen extra kosten van toepassing zijn.
Beoordeling (4,7)
  • 7% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 december 2022

Just used the app to send out account activation emails to 8k cutomers. It was so easy to set up and completely flawless. I highly recommend this app when you are migrating over from another platform and have to send an email out to your customers.

ebeehoney.com
App gebruikt gedurende 6 dagen
8 maart 2022

Great stuff - does exactly what it says on the tin. A must have when migrating from a different platform.

Schoolwear Made Easy
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende 29 minuten
6 januari 2022

Awesome app. We used it when we moved over from another platform and it easily contacted all of our customers to notify them to finalize the account process.

Adrenaline
App gebruikt gedurende 3 maanden
21 april 2021

Working great! We have some back orders and really nice to be able to give customers' the ability to update their orders on their own. Matt is also super responsive. Great app

The Cheese Chopper
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 2 uur
4 maart 2021

Useful app.... but what i can see today is that i paid for bulk invitation, and at least 30% of my customer never received the email... that's a shame...

Petdesign.fr
Frankrijk
App gebruikt gedurende 8 dagen
Matt Loszak heeft geantwoord 4 maart 2021

Hi Petdesign, we can certainly help you with that! We'll email you directly and ensure it's resolved.

Bewerkt 5 augustus 2020

Very helpful app to allow us to create a membership-based content area of our site. Well worth the money. The customer support has far exceeded my expectations, with prompt, personal and intelligent responses.

Calm Classroom
App gebruikt gedurende 25 dagen
11 juni 2020

Automated sending account activations in our new website to our previous customers who bought from us from different marketplaces before. A must have app for shop owners who have similar requirements thank you.

Diligence1International
Filipijnen
App gebruikt gedurende 1 dag
26 april 2020

Personally, I'm terrible at getting back to people quickly and Matt was nice enough to help me solve a problem over a weekend. Thanks for the support, there's a bunch of apps out there that do similar things but having great customers service really makes the difference.

My 2 cents, Use this program if you're pondering between all that are out there.

It works and does exactly what it is intended to do. We've had over tons of new account activations thanks to it :)

ARGININE MIRACLE®
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een maand
23 april 2020

Seems like it didn't send emails. I am trying to investigate whether it didn't send to everyone or just some people.
Can you get in touch with me, please.
Now I am sending new invitation again.

URBAN VAPE SHOP NZ
Nieuw-Zeeland
App gebruikt gedurende 8 dagen
Matt Loszak heeft geantwoord 25 april 2020

Hi there, we emailed you back, awaiting your reply! You can see the analytics for the send right in the app - If there was a problem with the send, we can certainly help to resolve the issue :)

12 februari 2020

Matt was very fast to respond to my questions and get me set up to use this awesome product. I chose to continue monthly as it saves me time dealing with customers creating accounts.

Coastal Gifts Inc.