Save Hours of Work
Dynamically edit prices, descriptions, tags, inventory levels, metafields, Google Shopping fields & more with smart rules and placeholders
Full Control Over Edits
Preview the results of your edit in real time. Schedule, cancel, clone or undo any edit.
Do More With Spreadsheets
Export just the product fields you need to a spreadsheet. Upload spreadsheets to the app to modify your products
Ablestar Bulk Product Editorの詳細情報
Are you tired of spending hours managing your products in Shopify? This app is for you.
We know running an eCommerce store takes lots of time and the last thing you want is to have to update your products by hand in the Shopify admin. A simple change like "add a tag to all products under $15" can take hours depending on the number of products.
This is where our app comes in.
Instead of manually editing your products this app offers four ways to save you hours of work:
- You can filter for products you want to edit and then modify them in one go
- You can upload a spreadsheet with just the values you want changed
- You can set up recurring edits to run at fixed intervals
- You can create products from a spreadsheet or export product fields to a spreadsheet
Our app will then process the products for you, allowing you to reclaim precious time in your day
What can the app do?
Here's just a sample of some of the things you can do:
- Update prices (including rounding cents, and adjusting the compare price)
- Add/remove tags and products to collections
- Search/replace in product descriptions and titles
- Upload a CSV or Excel to keep prices or stock levels in sync
- Set visibility for Shopify POS or the Online Store Sales Channel
- Update product vendor, type, weight and much more
- Mass update Google Shopping fields
- Delete all products that don't have images
- Create products from a CSV
Scheduling Edits - Great for managing sales
You can schedule any edit to run in the future and, optionally, revert the edit after a specified time. This is a great way to manage temporary changes to your products, like when you're having a sale.
Are your variants out of order? Use our app to reorder variants automatically by size, alphabetically or your custom order.
You can create recurring edits that modify a set of products to run at a fixed interval. This is great for situations you want to make sure that all newly-imported products have the correct tags or vendor.
Faster Inventory Level Edits
The Advanced and Professional plans includes changing inventory levels over 10x faster than other apps. Gone are the days where you're limited to updating 2 products per second.
If you have any questions while using the app you can check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions (a link is on the right) .We also offer email support and we reply to all inquiries within one business day (but usually faster).
Still not sure if this app is for you? Don't just take our word for it, see what other Shopify users have to say below
The free version is limited to 5 price changes per month, which is enough for me. It is user friendly and has many features, such as being able to see the amount of the price change before deciding.
The Drag Queen Closet
Great app. It saves a lot of time when doing bulk edit price or other edits, which are impossible with Shopify's bulk edit option. Free version is enough in my case.
I used the bulk editor to manage my sales by using edit and un-edit schedules, update tags, add new products, and exporting things Shopify won't let me export natively. Our website wouldn't be where it is today without it. You need this app if you plan on having a lot of products.