Bundle Kit , 71 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
4 de janeiro de 2024

Got great help to sort a problem I had with some pricing on my bundles. Good service.

CamPaq
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
12 de outubro de 2023

Excellent app that we rely on heavily every day! Support is also fantastic. It would be great if the app could work a little better with multi-currency orders but, unfortunately, this is a Shopify limitation and not an issue with the app itself

STREET TRACK LIFE
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
6 de outubro de 2023

Wonderful app and great customer support. Highly recommend (and I went through a lot of the to find this team!)

Ilios Lighting
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 13 de outubro de 2023

App works for us, support has been helpful!

Blood Run Fishing
9 meses usando o app
23 de agosto de 2023

We've had this app for about a week and it's helped a ton with bundled/discounted items. I love that it sets inventory based on your components which removes so much of the headache we've been dealing with for the last few years! Support was also very helpful. My one suggestion would be to develop some sort of other bundling system for bundles/sets that are prepackage -- ex. we have a sealed bundle that we make in advance. Would be great to reserve components for those bundles since they were already made, instead of waiting till we get an order in to make the kit.

Melanie Abrantes Designs
6 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 15 de maio de 2023

Amazing and simple app to use. Has helped us greatly with creating Bundles that come in so many different parts. Furthermore, the support is top notch. Customer service is always ready to help and they are super friendly. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone!

DELENordic.com
Finlândia
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
12 de setembro de 2023

Great app and great support team.
Easy to use.

דוגית
Israel
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
14 de maio de 2023

Such an easy app to use which makes setting up an e-commerce business so easy. The help and support page was so clear and easy to follow as was the general instructions.
The price plan is great that it gives new starters (like me) scalable price plans starting at $0.
Would definitely recommend.

Country Darling
Austrália
8 meses usando o app
9 de fevereiro de 2024

App very easy to use and install. It works great for what I needed for my store. I had a slight issue with how inventory was taken into account across locations and the support team handled it in less than 48hrs.
Only one inconvenient for my store is that I cannot schedule price changes for bundles and it affects my workflow as we have timed preorders.

La Boutique Carlotta Films
França
Data de edição: 21 de fevereiro de 2024

Very nice app, the way it works is impressive, but it's so expensive. It's unfortunate that the app processes all orders instead of utilizing bundle orders.

Click Deco