Bundle Kit , 80 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 89% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 15 de maio de 2023

Amazing and simple app to use. Has helped us greatly with creating Bundles that come in so many different parts. Furthermore, the support is top notch. Customer service is always ready to help and they are super friendly. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone!

DELENordic.com
Finlândia
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
14 de maio de 2023

Such an easy app to use which makes setting up an e-commerce business so easy. The help and support page was so clear and easy to follow as was the general instructions.
The price plan is great that it gives new starters (like me) scalable price plans starting at $0.
Would definitely recommend.

Country Darling
Austrália
8 meses usando o app
12 de setembro de 2023

Great app and great support team.
Easy to use.

דוגית
Israel
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
16 de maio de 2023

This app has been working perfectly for us over the last few months. It's easy to setup, has all the features we need and is still super simple and streamlined. I've had a few questions about coding and features, and Ian is always super responsive, generous with his answers, and helpful!

Joma Films
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando o app
3 de março de 2023

My business is selling boxer shorts so multi packs is kind of my main business as no one buys a single pair of them. This app solved my whole stock management issue this multi packs caused. The main issue is that when you just have a different product set up for your 3 pack bundle, you won't have a combined inventory. With bundle kit I can create as many multi packs as and they all draw stock from the single product inventory. THIS IS AWESOME! Thanks for this app! Also to mention support is very fast

SMOVE
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
26 de julho de 2023

The app is very easy and useful and the
support is nice and fast, I had some doubts
on the use of boundles for products with more
options and they explained me perfectly how to use
the app in this case.

La Bulldogatta - Pet Bautique
Itália
21 dias usando o app
17 de abril de 2023

Just the right app for me! And the almost immidiant help from Ian did the installation seamless and some user errors was sorted out at once. Thank you!

Skapelig
Noruega
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
5 de abril de 2023

Provides much needed functionality for our business, and customer support was fantastic and built a custom feature for us

Splash Wines
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando o app
9 de março de 2023

Works as expected and super nice.
Speed is really fast and the features are great!

If you need Bundles you should use this app!

Dschinni Shisha
Alemanha
2 meses usando o app
31 de março de 2023

I don't think I ever got a faster reply from support, thanks a lot for solving my issue within no time! I've only just started using this app but from what it seems, this is exactly what I had been looking for.

Atelier Agave