Bundle Kit , 72 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 89% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de dezembro de 2021

I've been using this app for a couple of months now and it works without any problems. Setting up bundles was very easy and developers answered my questions very promptly.

Crafty Sailor Model Store
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
10 de março de 2022

Works great ! That's exactly what i wanted. Thank you so much! It was pretty easy to setup and the price is reasonable

Petit roi
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
7 de outubro de 2022

Very easy to install and set up my first bundle and connected seamlessly with my 3PL without needing to make any changes. I like that it keeps inventory correct too. The customer support is responsive and they are happy to answer all questions to help. Highly recommend!

PITCH IT UP
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
9 de novembro de 2022

We use the bundle kit app for several bundle builds on our site and I really love the flexibility of the product - there is a build option for nearly any configuration you need, and the platform is incredibly user-friendly and simple to navigate. Also, I've reached out a few times for support and always receive a response quickly with direction/feedback that's above and beyond what was asked or needed with clear explanations and expertise recommendations that clearly had thought and care put into them.

Link My Pet
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
19 de agosto de 2022

This app makes it easy to setup product bundles. it works perfectly for our needs and syncs with our inventory system.

Skin Republic South Africa
África do Sul
12 meses usando o app
27 de setembro de 2022

I've been using Bundle Kit for almost a year now and it does exactly what it I need it to. The additional functionality of allowing me to add a product / variant to multiple bundles at once saves me a ton of time. If you have products with multiple options with multiple variants... give this app a try!

Kitesource
12 meses usando o app
2 de agosto de 2022

I use this app to help build hampers with many variations. Bundle Kit is easy to use and works beautifully!

poppy & fig
11 meses usando o app
23 de novembro de 2022

The Big Brain Commerce Bundle Kit is simplicity itself. A quick and effective way to easily create a new Product (a Bundle) of more than 1 product and allows it to appear as 1 new Product in your Store. Well done!

Scintera Pty Ltd
10 meses usando o app
25 de janeiro de 2023

The best bundle app on Shopify App store if you want something simple, that works and don't affect page speed. I have tried other apps but this is the one I highly recommend

Stockholm Art House
Estônia
9 meses usando o app
8 de dezembro de 2022

Really easy to set up and use and stock seems to refresh flawlessly. My biggest kudos however goes to the customer support who always answer my questions in a matter of hours and with enough detail that I can easily make the required changes to fix my issue. Big thanks to Ian!

dais