Bundle Kit , 80 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 89% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
6 de maio de 2022

it really helps to have usage based pricing based on the amount of sales, rather than preventing me from actually configuring the tool the way I need to like a lot of other bundling kits out there. 5 stars!

Deluxe Sabers
6 de maio de 2022

Great app! Doing exactly what it says it does. Very happy with the outcome. Would recommend. Thanks again!

All Good Off-Road
Austrália
4 de novembro de 2022

Much easier than similar apps to do what we need. It was easy to bundle multiple skus into a single sku that could then be discounted with a discount code. You would think this would be a simple thing, but most of the bundle apps could not do this. And when I had a question and emailed support, they got the answer back to me in less than 30 minutes! The only other apps I found to do this were less functional and/or more expensive.

Nourishe
7 de novembro de 2022

So far so good! I was easily able to change my currently bundled skus to pull from the individual products from my store. I like that I didn't have to delete my current product bundles set up in order to create these bundles on the app. I also like that I can test out the app for free and scale as my business grows. That's a win for me!

Preening New York
25 de fevereiro de 2023

I love it! The instructions seemed so simple that I initially thought - it can't be this easy. It was that easy. I can put up a photo with multiple product items and be able to sell each item by itself or as a set. Perfect!

my-thong-store
3 dias usando o app
12 de janeiro de 2023

Cool app, easy to use and with the stock level comparison from the standard range exactly what we need. After one day already sold the first bundle. By the way, it was the highest purchase online so far.

simracer
Áustria
1 dia usando o app
30 de março de 2022

Really easy and straightforward solution to tracking inventory for bundle products (e.g. gift sets, variety packs), which I was previously managing manually. Only took a few minutes to set up my first bundle!

Terracotta Skincare
Aproximadamente 23 horas usando o app
24 de outubro de 2022

Used to bundle mix & match items and bulk discounts. Really easy to set up and simple guides to take you through it step by step. Avoided the need to hire an expensive custom coder. Would recommend.

Grippy Sports
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 8 horas usando o app
14 de abril de 2022

I am using this app to combine products into kits. So far I love it. The initial set-up has been very easy.

Serenity Knits
Canadá
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
21 de janeiro de 2023

I just started using this app to create custom bundles, and so far I am very pleased!

I was frustrated with similar apps because of a lack of control over configuring my bundles to work exactly the way I want them to. However, Bundle Kit is not only super easy to use but very streamlined and allows me to set up variants directly from the Shopify product page editor, which a lot of other apps don't. This ability allows the app to work seamlessly with your website's theme so you don't have to worry about funky button sizes, fonts, etc.

The pricing (beyond your first 50 orders) is super affordable for shops just getting started, too. I'd definitely recommend Bundle Kit, especially for beginners who don't have coding skills!

Dusk & Bloom