Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
27 marzo 2024

Love the app! Have been using it for over 3 years, works smoothly. Support team always available and helpful. Anna is extremely attentive and goes above and beyond to make sure our needs are meet.

madamecreme
Brasile
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 29 marzo 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you've been enjoying our app for over 3 years and that it's been working smoothly for you 🤩
Thank you for being a valued part of our community, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

30 aprile 2024

I've been using the app for at least a year. There were some minor issues at the start, but support is excellent at fixing any issues quickly. There's lots of features I'm sure that I'm not using too.

Throne Boss Australia
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 2 maggio 2024

Thank you for your words and trust!

11 aprile 2024

Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 12 aprile 2024

Thank you very much! We're always happy to help 💚

25 aprile 2024

10/10.

In terms of functionality it does exactly what I need.

The most important thing is the customer service - and they nail it every time.

I seldom leave reviews as many don't warrant it - but MBC are excellent. Thank you.

OptiRenew
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 30 aprile 2024

Wow, thank you immensely for your outstanding rating! 😍 We're committed to continuously striving to provide you with the best service possible. 🤗

22 aprile 2024

Great app. Maryna was very helpful and always quick to respond to any questions/issues.

All-In Nutritionals
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 23 aprile 2024

Thank you for the awesome feedback! 💚 We're always happy to help! 😇Wishing you continued success!

6 marzo 2024

Great, fast customer support and a flexible app.

Air Oasis
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 8 marzo 2024

Thanks for your positive feedback! 🥰We're excited that you find our app excellent and value our quick customer support.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Enjoy your bundling experience! 💚

18 aprile 2024

super

Big Pet City
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 23 aprile 2024

28 marzo 2024

Seems to work well for creating complex bundled products. The support team is very responsive and helpful.

My Store
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 30 marzo 2024

Many thanks for your feedback! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions - we're always here to assist 🤗

23 marzo 2024

After some experience with Shopify Apps, I have learned that building a Shopify site is like building a puzzle. You need the right piece to fit in the right place.

After installing and deleting several bundle apps, I took a chance on MBC. I had one specific need, and Anna answered it calmly and immediately. After we found a solution, the app works perfectly. The UI\UX makes sense, the documentation is up to date, you do not have to mess with your theme code, support is reachable, Anna was absolutely fantastic in her on-point answers (and I admit my tone was impatient as I will not waste hours in a chat box waiting for answers to simple questions), and the pricing structure was explained without any hesitation.

If you are looking to put your Shopify puzzle together with bundles, this is the app to use. It has great support, works out of the box with an incredible amount of options, and has a clear pricing structure.

Cobwebs Of The Mind
Israele
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 25 marzo 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're truly grateful for your detailed assessment 🥹 Our team is dedicated to helping you increase your income, and we're thrilled that our app is part of that journey 💚

11 maggio 2024

Very quick and helpful customer support helped me with the app and is a brilliant way to add a discount would definitely recommend!!!

Stellar Voyage