Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
17 febbraio 2021

I am not getting a response to my inquiries. I have emailed back and forth with one person but nothing has been resolved. The app continues to state my bundle is out of stock when all my items are in stock. Also the widget disappears from the page when I click on a swatch. You state you have swatches for all basic colors yet black isn't one of them? This app is not working and I'd like to experience the timely response that others have posted. I have sales to promote and this is taking away from me doing so.

LBZSTORE
Stati Uniti
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 30 marzo 2021

We appreciate your feedback. We apologize that you have faced an issue while using our app. But it was already fixed and we really hope that you will stay with us

Data modifica: 24 gennaio 2023

I’d be happy to give it more stars but there are 2 major drawbacks:
a) can’t combine optional and mandatory products (or its variants) in the same bundle
b) few products (7 in my case) added into a bundle as optional products (certain variants were added) hit the shopify limit of a “dummy product”. This makes it impossible to create bigger bundles with “optional” products. If those issues were fixed… I’d definitely give it more stars.
BTW Max&Match Product variants (not collections) would be a very nice addition with AND/OR logic and optional/required products. Thank you.

thepowerstore.ie
Irlanda
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 25 gennaio 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. This motivates us a lot. We are already on the way to changes and improvements. Stay tuned for an update soon.

6 marzo 2023

Great app, did exactly what I needed it to do! Really easy to set up and run with and the customer support is excellent too

Swoon Worthy Scents
Regno Unito
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 6 marzo 2023

Thank you very much for your kindy words! 😊

Data modifica: 26 gennaio 2023

Can only recommend MBC Bundles. They are professional and really service minded. great product and great features. Cool product.

Bio-Vitae
Danimarca
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 1 febbraio 2023

Thanks a lot! You motivate us to be even better 🐱‍🏍

26 agosto 2022

Switched to this app after using Bundle Products by Webcontrive. They had a shortcoming when it comes to creating bundles with different individual quantities.
This app works great & the best part is their support team. They are quick & responsive.

Kettlebell Kings
Regno Unito
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 26 agosto 2022

Thank you for your review 😇 We’re so happy that you like our app. Our team is always here to help you 😎

13 luglio 2021

Intuitive app and easy to use. Good customer support. I recommend it for sure. Free plan available which is a good point.

ONCEUPON A RIDE...
Spagna
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 14 luglio 2021

Thank you for your review :) Contact us if you have any other questions

13 settembre 2021

I was looking for an app where I can create bundles and this app really provides a super easy way to do this. Also, great customer service!

100functions
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 14 settembre 2021

Thanks for your review. We are always happy to help. Have a nice day :)

Data modifica: 19 dicembre 2021

Looks great! Very easy to use in comparison to other apps. The support was fast and efficient. Thanks

Sommet Recovery
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 20 dicembre 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really happy to see that you like our app and customer support.
We look forward to working with you in the future!

9 gennaio 2023

love the system, was having trouble figuring a few things out but Anna helped me tremendously with customer assistance. let the LEVEL UP BEGIN!!!

ELEV.Fitness
Stati Uniti
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
6 maggio 2021

the app is great for selling bundles, it is just what i needed. I had a small problem with my shopify theme and the support team responded quickly and solved the problem in no time.

shopsonderclothing
Belgio
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 6 maggio 2021

Thank you for the great review 🙏 We hope you get a lot of sales!