Recensioni (364)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
30 aprile 2024

Good bundle feature and customer support

AMANI VITALS
Regno Unito
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 1 maggio 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're always happy to assist 😇

30 maggio 2024

Helped me however haven't solved issue to the end, but then I found it.

Sanatus
Lituania
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 4 giugno 2024

It's great that you enjoyed our app. Thank you for your feedback.

3 luglio 2024

Fijne klantenservice van Maryna! Snel en vriendelijk.

Linly België
Belgio
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 8 luglio 2024

It's wonderful to know you had a great time with us. Thanks for the positive review!

10 maggio 2024

I am a new user of this app so not really sure how to use it. But I have found the customer service team helpful and kind.

Modiniva Comfort
Stati Uniti
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 22 maggio 2024

Thank you for your kind words about our customer service team 💚
Your satisfaction is first on our list 😇

5 giugno 2024

goeie service !

GP Autoparfum
Paesi Bassi
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 8 luglio 2024

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed our service. Thank you for your feedback!

14 dicembre 2023

Pretty easy to use with frequent upgrades. Any bugs are fixed pretty quickly. I use the app a lot for some fairly complex bundles and it works for me very well.

Tawa Books & Post
Nuova Zelanda
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 26 febbraio 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! 💥Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance. And happy bundling 💚

15 novembre 2023

MBC helped us to find features and get others working for us

Remarkable Cream
Nuova Zelanda
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 17 novembre 2023

Thanks for sharing your experience! 🥳 We're thrilled to have been a part of your journey 😊 If you ever need more assistance, we're just a message away! Happy selling! 💚

9 marzo 2021

We required the ability to create item bundles on our store to help drive up sales. After researching alot of apps, this was best, easiest to use and quick creation process. The team at MBC were extremely helpful in helping us setup the app. The only draw back hence the lack of full 5 star is the fact that the bundle doesnt load immediately on the page. It relys on the customer refreshing the page which is abit of a downer.

The Luxe Nude
Regno Unito
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 30 marzo 2021

Thank you for your honest and detailed review. We appreciate it. We hope you allow us to deal with the issue you got on your store

16 novembre 2021

I went through multiple bundling apps and MBC had the advantage of turning individual product pages into variants for a bundle. Once it has the possibility to embed the widget anywhere, it will be the clear winner.

Mifuko
Finlandia
Data modifica: 10 aprile 2022

Valerii and the team have been very helpful with the support. The user experience is occasionally a little buggy and could use a little more refinement however, the support is very quick to rectify and can achieve this most of the time. Disappointing that the created bundle product pages are slow to load along with slow to display the widgets on these pages. The simple user experience functionality for change of colour for "hover over checkout button" and "change checkout button colour on click" cannot be achieved and confirmed by the support team which is also very disappointing and is expected by the user for user feedback response. I found on testing that this poor experience sometimes suggests that the button does not work if there is a slow browser advancement to the checkout page. This reflects poorly on your site user experience. Of the host of "bundle" apps that I have tried, this app has the most flexibility and seems to offer the best bundle configurations for the Shopify Merchant.

Onlinetoner
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Capital Apps OÜ ha risposto 25 aprile 2022

Thanks for your honest feedback. We will do our best to improve in the future