Recensies (364)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 juni 2024

Great app, very useful. The support received is always efficient and helpful.

Ted Johnsons
Ierland
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Capital Apps OÜ heeft geantwoord 8 juli 2024

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you had a great experience!

5 juli 2024

Very quick and responsive support from Andrii. When I needed to ask a simple question, the wait time was less than 2 minutes. Clear, friendly and unambiguous. Thank you!

The Wool Company
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Capital Apps OÜ heeft geantwoord 8 juli 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience. Thanks for sharing!

4 juni 2024

Très rapide dans l'assistance. Super app qui évolue depuis plusieurs années. Top, bravo ! et merci à Marina

Silkbiotic
Frankrijk
11 maanden gebruiken de app
Capital Apps OÜ heeft geantwoord 5 juni 2024

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis élogieux 🥰 ! Nous sommes ravis que vous appréciez notre application et notre assistance rapide. Votre satisfaction est notre priorité absolue. 😇 Merci encore à vous ! 💚

18 juni 2024

I've tried all the Bundle Apps and MBC Bundles is just amazing. Best design, awesome support. They arranged some integrations with my store free of charge, even though I'm using their cheapest plan. Honestly I would give more than 5 stars if I could.

Butt Butter
Frankrijk
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Capital Apps OÜ heeft geantwoord 25 juni 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! 🥰 Your satisfaction is our top priority, and your kind words mean the world to us. If you ever need further assistance, we're always here for you! 💚

30 april 2024

I've been using the app for at least a year. There were some minor issues at the start, but support is excellent at fixing any issues quickly. There's lots of features I'm sure that I'm not using too.

Throne Boss Australia
Australië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Capital Apps OÜ heeft geantwoord 2 mei 2024

Thank you for your words and trust!

21 mei 2024

Hohe Umsatzsteigerung möglich!

kickertrends.com
Oostenrijk
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Capital Apps OÜ heeft geantwoord 23 mei 2024

Vielen Dank für Ihr positives Feedback! 💥 Wir freuen uns zu hören, dass Sie das Potenzial für eine hohe Umsatzsteigerung erkennen. Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben oder Unterstützung benötigen, stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung 💚

3 juli 2024

This Company has been great! answering my questions and helping me with any problems and learning curves I have had.

The Yellow Shopping Bag Store
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Capital Apps OÜ heeft geantwoord 8 juli 2024

Your positive feedback means a lot to us. Thank you!

30 mei 2024

easy to use

Baker & Baker
India
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Capital Apps OÜ heeft geantwoord 4 juni 2024

Thank you for your review!
Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're delighted to have met your expectations. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

5 juni 2024

In the beginning they were very helpful. Many things to set up which they did with most of them. But there was a main issue that the button loads more than 5 seconds after clicking on it to go to the add to cart page. This was not an issue to fix just for us but for them and all their customers. They couldn't make it and this is a big reason for users to leave the website. Besides that, we found more issues on the way and in the end the support was really poor and lack of willingness. Some issues were not fixed or at least for now and we are about a month trying to make it work efficiently. In the beginning the assistant was very kind and helpful but we got pushed everytime to give a positive review as an exchange of that kindness. We told them we don't give reviews before results from the support team so we acknowledge that they fix some small issues but the most important ones were not fixed and their support got worsen considerably in the end. If we are gonna pay a monthly fee we can't accept an app working halfway at least for what we need it for. They have very good functionalities tho, but we can't settle for things that way.

Polovers
Colombia
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 14 juni 2024

1ere fois: Super service de la part d'Andrii. Application facile à utiliser et efficace !

2e fois: J’ai eu besoin en lien avec un service non offert et Ihar a répondu rapidement et super gentil! Le problème qui était de mon côté est maintenant réglé avec leur service ! Merci beaucoup

Vêtue de grâce
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Capital Apps OÜ heeft geantwoord 4 juni 2024

Nous vous remercions pour vos aimables paroles !
Nous sommes honorés de savoir qu'Andrii, de notre équipe d'assistance à la clientèle, a été en mesure de vous aider en cas de besoin. Si vous avez d'autres commentaires ou questions, vous savez où nous trouver.
Nous apprécions votre recommandation ! Cela représente beaucoup pour nous.