Bundle Builder

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 10% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 april 2024

Working with the team at Bundle Builder has been an amazing experience. They are knowledgeable, helpful, and have gone above and beyond for our company to provide an experience our customers desperately wanted. Not only have they been able to guide us through their app, and make adjustments that would better suite us, but they were also able to work with us on pricing. They've been a huge help at every step of the way! We highly recommend working with this attentive team!

Jessicurl
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 3 mei 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that Bundle Builder has been a valuable addition to your business and that you've found our team's support helpful. It's been a pleasure to work with you to customize the app, your bundles are looking great!

Your feedback is incredibly important to us, and we're glad we could contribute to creating a great experience for your customers. If there's anything more we can do to assist you or enhance your experience further, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again for choosing Bundle Builder!

12 juli 2024

Works mostly well and the support is very good. We use it to make prdouct bundles (present baskets) and the user experience is very good. Also the support even helped Friday evening, so we can run our promotion on the weekend!

Geschenkkorb-Laden
Duitsland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 13 juli 2024

Thank you for the feedback - it was a pleasure to help you and I hope your bundle promotion has gone well! Anything else needed just give our support a shout.

7 juni 2024

The app is great and we recommend it if you want to offer bundles intuitively. Support is very responsive and helped me solve compatibility issues with my theme. I recommend it 100%.

Bange Officiel
Frankrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 10 juni 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review and recommendation! We're delighted to hear that you find Bundle Builder intuitive and that our support team was able to assist you with the compatibility issues. Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you have any further questions or need additional support, we're always here to help. Thanks again for your kind words and for choosing Bundle Builder!

22 mei 2024

Do not use. Over priced, support ignores tickets and every time someone adds to cart it creates a duplicate product that shows in 'Shop All' and clogs up our back end.

Avoid at all costs!

Rudie
Australië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 23 mei 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We’re truly sorry to hear about your experience with our app.

Regarding your concerns, we noticed that you have an active support ticket with us, and we're currently awaiting your response to proceed further. Our support team is dedicated to resolving issues promptly, and we want to ensure that we address all your concerns effectively. Please check your email for our latest message and reply at your earliest convenience so we can assist you further.

29 mei 2024

Support has been great. Experience so far has been good with slight tweaks to the app.

Freespirit Recreation
12 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 10 juni 2024

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience with our support team and that Bundle Builder has been working well for you. We appreciate your feedback on the slight tweaks, and we're always here to help you optimize your store even further. If you have any more suggestions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for choosing Bundle Builder!

10 juli 2024

The app is very functional and easy to use. The customer support is second to none, absolutely top-notch.
They even customized my bundles to meet my needs and to display the way I really wanted on my website.
Highly recommend this app and this company.

Crochetree
6 dagen gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 11 juli 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Bundle Builder! We're thrilled to hear that the app is meeting your needs and that our support team was able to customize your bundles just the way you wanted them. It's always our goal to provide top-notch service and functionality, so it's great to know we hit the mark for you.

Let me know if you need anything else and I will be happy to help!

27 juni 2024

Not only the best bundle builder app on Shopify but the best customer service. Natalie is awesome and so patient with my silly questions. She helped me troubleshoot and get me together. When I'm on the cover of Forbes magazine, it's because of Natalie and Bundle Builder.

Weirdoughs
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 1 juli 2024

We're stoked that you love Bundle Builder and our customer service. We'll be waiting four our copy of Forbes when you get there! 🚀 Thanks for choosing Bundle Builder and if there's anything else you need, just give us a shout and we'll be right on it.

10 april 2024

I had a problem with my theme and they solved it for me. It works flawlessly and the customer service is 5-star.

Believe Athletics
Spanje
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 3 mei 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review of our Bundle Builder app. We are thrilled to hear that our app is working flawlessly for you and that we were able to help resolve the issue you had with your theme.

We truly appreciate your kind words about our 5-star customer service. Our team works diligently to provide prompt, helpful, and friendly assistance to all of our valued merchants like yourself.

Thank you again for choosing Bundle Builder and for sharing your positive experience with us and the Shopify community. We look forward to continuing to support you and your business.

14 maart 2024

I have never had to leave a review about an app before, but this app has pushed me to my limit.

Out of absolutely no where, they decided to change a link of my bundle, which we are sending £5k+ of paid traffic towards per day.

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE - there are better alternatives out there.

The Hundred Glove
Verenigd Koninkrijk
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 18 maart 2024

It's important to clarify that Bundle Builder does not modify links. Each bundle created is assigned a unique link, and neither us nor users have the capability to alter this.

If the owner of 'The Hundred Glove' encounters any issues or requires assistance, we're more than willing to help. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

13 maart 2024

Absolutely amazing, Dale was beyond helpful, kind, quick and understanding!

Atelier BiscOui
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 14 maart 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us!
We'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Dale!

If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know. We're here to help and always eager to ensure your experience with Bundle Builder remains outstanding.