Bundle Builder , 329 recensies

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 11% recensies zijn 1 sterren
31 mei 2023

App is glitchy. Customer service takes forever to respond. I'm trying to run a business and expect more responsiveness for what I'm paying.

Page Anchor
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 1 juni 2023

Hey Page Anchor team, we're sorry to hear you're having issues with Bundle Builder and have been disappointed with our delay in response - it looks like your emails came through to us outside of our office hours last night. We've noticed that our app has been uninstalled from your store, so we're unable to properly investigate the cause of your issue. However, we'd be more than happy to resolve this for you should you wish to reinstall, so please feel free to get in touch again.

Thanks for your patience - we hope to have the opportunity to improve your experience with Bundle Builder in the future!

3 juli 2023

I was recommended the app by someone, installed it (admittedly, did not check pricing beforehand) and to my surprise it's 3x more expensive for Shopify Plus users while offering no additional features/benefits. On the principle of "if they can afford plus they can pay us more too".

Immediately uninstalled.

Correct me if I'm wrong and if there are actual additional features for Shopify Plus users which explain the 3x price increase.

TheBlockZone
Verenigd Koninkrijk
11 minuten gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 4 juli 2023

Hey there, thank you for your feedback.

We understand your concern regarding Bundle Builder’s pricing for Plus users, and would like to explain why it is set at this price point.

Plus merchants are usually larger operations, driving a higher than average volume of orders and sales. This requires additional resources both in terms of running costs of the app (such as server-side resources) and also providing faster support responses. We offer extended support and turnaround times for our Plus merchants to facilitate this scale and growth. While the core functionality of the app first appears similar, Plus merchants will be receiving a higher level of support from us to keep things running smoothly.

We’re committed to being transparent in all our operations, and we’re currently reviewing our Plus pricing plans to make sure it scales better with different size Plus merchants. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, and thanks again for your feedback.

9 juli 2019

Amazing customer support! Super fast to respond to my request/question, and it was successfully solved!

Region 13 Products
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 10 juli 2019

Thanks so much for the five star review! We're so glad you had a quick resolution to your issue, and you were happy with the support received. I'll pass your comments onto the support team.

26 augustus 2021

We have used Bundle Builder for many years, their customer service has always been fantastic and they have been quick to help us if we ever have an issue. Would highly recommend. Thank you

Cleo Harper
Australië
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 27 augustus 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I love how you've used Bundle Builder, to let customers build their own personalised wardrobe edit! If you need any help at all, just reach out to the team, and we'll be happy to assist!

17 december 2018

This app has created a massive amount of sales over the holidays by letting us created different discounted "grab bags". Would definitely recommend!

T-H Marine Supplies
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 2 december 2021

Amazing App helping us give our customers true value for money!
Customer service is truly world-class! Tammy Reer Endz Underwear

Reer Endz Underwear
Australië
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 18 februari 2020

Thanks Tammy, that's wonderful to hear. We hope Bundle Builder will keep bringing you lots of sales. Happy bundling!

17 februari 2020

This is a great solution to a complicated problem. My customers can now mix and match items to get a deal without having to deal with non-converting coupon codes. My only request is greater control over the styling on buttons, etc so less-aware customers are directed better but I have no complaints with the app or the support. This app has definitely paid for itself many times over.

UnderAir
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 18 februari 2020

So glad to hear that Bundle Builder has solved this issue for you. We are actually in the process of improving the button design options, so hopefully the app will soon meet all your needs. Thank you so much for your feedback!

8 oktober 2019

Bundle Builder has allowed a small business like ours to offer the number one requested service from our customers--a Build Your Own gift box. Now, nearly 50% of our orders are placed using the Bundle Builder! Support is always listening to customers, and working to make it a better app constantly. All my questions are addressed and solved typically within 24 business hours, and I have asked a lot. I love this app. It has transformed my business. Yes, I have encountered hiccups along the way, but almost all have been solved---and without the app, I would have paid out thousands of dollars for custom development of a similar platform. No, it is not perfect, but with every new update they do, it gets better. And it is a great option for my shop. Very thankful for the app and the Agile team.

The Confetti Post
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 9 oktober 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's always great to hear Bundle Builder success stories. We're really grateful for your continuous feedback as it is this that will help us make Bundle Builder even better.

11 februari 2019

So simple to set up, and honestly this app is AMAZING! Exactly the thing that I was looking for to allow customers to create their own custom product bundles, and their customer service has constantly provided excellent assistance within 24 hours. I can't say enough about this one, and I don't really love leaving reviews, but this is one of the best apps we have come across.

MagicAtYourDoor.com
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
31 oktober 2019

Thanks for making this app. The interface is intuitive and the ability to completely customize bundles and layout is huge! We had an issue integrating an age-verification app with our product bundle pages, and the customer service team worked with us and the other app developers to resolve the issue. The Bundle Builder team was polite, responsive, and diligent in finding a solution that worked, and we're grateful for that. Thank you!

Peet Bros.
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 1 november 2019

Many thanks for your kind review. We're so pleased that we could help you integrate the app into your existing store setup. I'll pass on the compliments to our team!