Bundle Builder , 324 recensies

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 10% recensies zijn 1 sterren
22 september 2023

These guys are good. This APP has really helped increase my stores the average check out transaction amount as more customers bundle products. The support team is very responsive.

Brick Loot
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 25 september 2023

Thank you so much for your 5* review, Brick Loot team! It's awesome to hear that Bundle Builder has improved your store's average order value through the increase in bundles created by customers! We're also very glad to have been able to assist you and look forward to continue supporting you - please feel free to reach out if you run into any issues or have any questions! Happy bundling 🎉

7 februari 2024

Bundle builder is a great product. It has helped increase our sales by a significant margin.

More importantly the team has been incredibly helpful. Couldn't have asked for better customer support and onboarding experience. They actually listen to their users!

Excited to see what they implement next!

Kumori
Bewerkt 6 juli 2023

These guys are awesome. Quick to respond, Fixes most of what I ask so my customers can have a easy time shopping. This bundle app displays beautiful on our site and looks very professional. The check process is clean and keeps things together on the cart page and the checkout page. We are now things how to add more bundles to our site. I understand they have a new design coming out and really can wait to see how it looks. Trust us, when I say you won't be disappointed. Update...Just asked them to tweak it a little and boom, it was done. Amazing

Huckle Bee Farms LLC
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 5 april 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review! We're thrilled to hear that our app is a great fit for your store, and that you're really impressed with the seamless integration with your store's cart and check out pages! We're super excited to release the exciting new updates that we've been working on, and we're more than happy continue supporting you and your business, assisting in any way that we can. Thank you for choosing Bundle Builder - wishing you every success with your store, and happy bundling 🙂

9 maart 2023

I had been looking for a solution for weeks and even employed a shopify expert who couldn't deliver. Then I found this app. It does everything I needed it to. The only down for my platform is the ack of ability to integrate subscriptions which I believe they are working on.
Also the customer support is quick, polite and very helpful. Thank you.

made by tobie
Australië
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 13 maart 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a detailed review! We're really happy to hear that Bundle Builder does everything that you need it to, and that our support team have been able to assist you when needed.

We are always working to improve our app to provide the best possible experience for users, and welcome all feedback and suggestions. Whilst subscription integration is currently not possible with Bundle Builder, due to Shopify's limitation of only 1 app using the draft order functionality, we have passed this request onto our developers and are looking into ways to make this possible in the future.

Thank you again for your kind words, and happy bundling!

5 juli 2023

This is a really intuitive tool that helps you build many bundle possibilities to fulfill your clients needs. Recommended!

HomeShield
Mexico
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 6 juli 2023

Hi HomeShield team, thanks for your awesome review of Bundle Builder! We really appreciate the recommendation and it's great to hear that the app is working so well for you. We're here on hand to help with any queries or issues you may have, so just let us know if there is anything we can assist with, and we'd be more than happy to jump in!

13 juli 2023

Great team with fast response on any questions regarding the bundle builder.
We use it for our build a box theme and so far we are delighted to have chosen bundle builder for this option.

Bubbeltjes - Bubble up your life
Nederland
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 14 juli 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're thrilled to hear that you're finding Bundle Builder to be a great fit for your store, and that our team has been responsive in addressing any questions you have. We're committed to providing excellent customer service, so we're glad to hear that we've been meeting your expectations. Thank you for your continued support and for sharing your positive experience with us!

17 april 2023

Great so far. Only two issues are:
1. The inability to add discounts to bundles
2. The inability to create subscriptions from bundles.

Do you know when this will be possible?
Thanks so much.

Bold Bean Co
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 19 april 2023

Hi Bold Bean Co, thank you for your 5* review of Bundle Builder! We're super pleased to hear that you're enjoying the app.

Whilst discount codes can't be applied to Multi SKU Bundle types, they can be applied to Single SKU Bundles. There are also alternative ways to offer customers both flat and tiered discounts with Multi SKU Bundle types, such as a percentage discount, fixed discount, or fixed price. Unfortunately at this time, subscriptions isn't a feature supported by Bundle Builder.

If there is anything else we can help you with, feel free to drop us a message - wishing you every success with your online store!

17 mei 2023

This fantastic app bundle offers a wide range of exceptional possibilities that are visually appealing and highly functional. The developers provide excellent customer service, promptly addressing any issues and offering helpful solutions.

Cosmetique Totale
Nederland
1 dag gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 17 mei 2023

Hey Cosmetique Totale team, we really appreciate your 5* review of Bundle Builder - thanks so much! It's great to hear that you're super impressed with our app and the endless possibilities it provides for your store. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, so we're really glad to hear that we've been able to address any issues you've had and offer helpful solutions. Thanks again for choosing Bundle Builder, and for taking the time to share your positive experience with us!

26 augustus 2021

We have used Bundle Builder for many years, their customer service has always been fantastic and they have been quick to help us if we ever have an issue. Would highly recommend. Thank you

Cleo Harper
Australië
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 27 augustus 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I love how you've used Bundle Builder, to let customers build their own personalised wardrobe edit! If you need any help at all, just reach out to the team, and we'll be happy to assist!

8 oktober 2019

Bundle Builder has allowed a small business like ours to offer the number one requested service from our customers--a Build Your Own gift box. Now, nearly 50% of our orders are placed using the Bundle Builder! Support is always listening to customers, and working to make it a better app constantly. All my questions are addressed and solved typically within 24 business hours, and I have asked a lot. I love this app. It has transformed my business. Yes, I have encountered hiccups along the way, but almost all have been solved---and without the app, I would have paid out thousands of dollars for custom development of a similar platform. No, it is not perfect, but with every new update they do, it gets better. And it is a great option for my shop. Very thankful for the app and the Agile team.

The Confetti Post
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 9 oktober 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's always great to hear Bundle Builder success stories. We're really grateful for your continuous feedback as it is this that will help us make Bundle Builder even better.