Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 14 maggio 2024

My favourite app! My customers love the bundle options and I like how easy it is to set up each product bundle. I only wish there was a way to edit the bundle landing page to run promotions and link to it easier.

Edit: Thank you so much for the reply! This will be a game changer for our shop!

Dragons' Garden
Paesi Bassi
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Bundler.app ha risposto 14 maggio 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :)
You can edit the content on the automatically generated landing pages directly on each bundle. At the bottom of the bundle, there is a field, which allows you to change the content which shows up on the landing page.

In addition to that, you can use our shortcodes to create you own landing page, as per our instructions here: https://bundler.app/frequently-asked-question-item/how-do-i-create-a-custom-bundle-page-6

If you require any help, simply send us an email to support@bundler.app and we will be more than happy to help you out :)

3 maggio 2024

Bundler has been a GREAT app for our store. I had been successfully using it for several months, and then something went funny with it, but when I reached out to support they were very good at communicating, and eventually the app started working again.

Thanks for great customer service and developing this app!

Tiny and Snail
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Bundler.app ha risposto 8 maggio 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like that app and that we were able to help you :)

10 aprile 2024

Couldn't run my business model without it. Pretty extensive options to get your what you are looking for in most situations. I have not engaged their Customer Service much but their Support Content has gotten me where i needed to this point!

BevRock
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Bundler.app ha risposto 16 aprile 2024

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

24 aprile 2024

This app is very easy to use and did increase our sales because customers were able to easily get multiple items for a discount. We recommend to anyone considering adding a bundle product.

The Sheep Shop
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Bundler.app ha risposto 30 aprile 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and that it helped you increase your sales with bundle deals :)

16 aprile 2024

A great app that does what we need it to do, and the support team are very quick to help with anything you don't understand.

Edibilis
Regno Unito
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Bundler.app ha risposto 25 aprile 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the bundle app and that we were able to help you :)

3 febbraio 2024

I tried the native Shopify Bundles app first. It wasted about ten hours of my time. Their own customer service kindly recommended Bundler and I am very thankful. Amazing software! So easy. Videos pop-up in app to explain everything and are very concise. In fact, while I was working all day today, it gave me a pop-up saying that they noticed how long I was working and wondered if I needed help!!! Wow! That is right, they are actually tracking how long you spend in the app and respond if they sense you are working too long. So impressed. Everything is super clear for both the entrepreneur and the customer. Save yourself tiem and headache and start with Bundler!

UNDERWARE USA
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Bundler.app ha risposto 10 febbraio 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the Bundler app :)

Bundler app team :)

12 marzo 2024

I had a problem once with another app interfering with this bundler.app
And it was quite difficult to say the least.
But even though the cause of the issue was from the OTHER App, Bundler.app took this in their own hand and just upgraded their app to bypass the issue completely.
so hats off to them for doing that

Kitchen-Performance
Austria
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Bundler.app ha risposto 18 marzo 2024

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

28 febbraio 2024

The product requires watching the tutorials to get it right. All the options allow you to get all the benefits. Sometimes things that don't seem possible are answered in the "Help Tips" Have fun.

JK Taylor US
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
8 marzo 2024

I have had a great experience with the customer service. I was having an issue with the color of my bundle titles and it took us a few days, however they were very patient and professional. They were able to fix it for me and I am grateful.

EDEN
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Bundler.app ha risposto 18 marzo 2024

26 aprile 2024

User friendly and easy to set up. Works great with my store!

Drip Team