Recensies (1.640)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
3 juli 2024

I can't say enough about this app. I've been looking for something that seamlessly bundles items, both on our website and on our POS. This is the most user-friendly option on the market, both for the operator and the customer. I absolutely love the fact as well that if I have a rule that works for multiple items, I can just add items into the rule instead of copying the rule for a new product. I rely on employees who are not as tech savvy and in the past, found codes, native or manual discounts difficult to execute, but love this app as it does all the work for them with a click of the button. If you need your website and POS to do gymnastics easily like I do, this is the app for you.

By The Board Games & Entertainment
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundler.app heeft geantwoord 22 juli 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app :)

Best Regards,

15 juli 2024

We have been using this app for over a year and it has been the perfect app for our little store. It makes bundling products very easy and the customer service is top-notch. They even helped get the bundle discounts to show in our slide cart. Highly recommend!

The Gourmet Granola
Bundler.app heeft geantwoord 22 juli 2024

Thank you so much for this great review! We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the app and our customer service :)

Best Regards,

Bewerkt 14 mei 2024

My favourite app! My customers love the bundle options and I like how easy it is to set up each product bundle. I only wish there was a way to edit the bundle landing page to run promotions and link to it easier.

Edit: Thank you so much for the reply! This will be a game changer for our shop!

Dragons' Garden
Nederland
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bundler.app heeft geantwoord 14 mei 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :)
You can edit the content on the automatically generated landing pages directly on each bundle. At the bottom of the bundle, there is a field, which allows you to change the content which shows up on the landing page.

In addition to that, you can use our shortcodes to create you own landing page, as per our instructions here: https://bundler.app/frequently-asked-question-item/how-do-i-create-a-custom-bundle-page-6

If you require any help, simply send us an email to support@bundler.app and we will be more than happy to help you out :)

21 juni 2024

Great app for our store! Our fulfillment center had specific requirements for how bundled products get purchased and this app was perfect for our needs. Customer service is very helpful and quick to respond too. They have fixed bugs quickly and helped troubleshoot issues. Would highly recommend!

Four Sixes® Ranch Brand Beef
Bundler.app heeft geantwoord 28 juni 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) It is a pleasure to see that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Best regards,

16 juli 2024

Hi, I need to say that this bundler is GREAT but we ran into our first glitch yesterday.... We reduced our bundles from £29.99 to £24.99 and someone who had already had the bundle added to their cart at the original price managed to checkout for a total of £19.99! This is definitely not an error on our part as we have spoken with the customer and we cannot reproduce, so there must be an issue with the app. Please don't allow this to happen again otherwise we have to look elsewhere for an alternative.

Harlow & Stitch
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Bundler.app heeft geantwoord 22 juli 2024

Hi, we have sent you an email about this to your email address, but we haven't heard back from you.
Can you please check if you have received email from support@bundler.app and get back to us so we can check what exactly was going on there?

Thanks,

3 mei 2024

Bundler has been a GREAT app for our store. I had been successfully using it for several months, and then something went funny with it, but when I reached out to support they were very good at communicating, and eventually the app started working again.

Thanks for great customer service and developing this app!

Tiny and Snail
Bundler.app heeft geantwoord 8 mei 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like that app and that we were able to help you :)

Best regards,

27 mei 2024

Great app. Great customer service and looks pretty good with the theme we use as well! Functions very well, but most importantly their customer support and development team is extremely responsive. I recommend this App!

Hackees Lacrosse
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
18 juni 2024

Easy to use way to offer an upsale on each item. Lots of options.

Apothecuryous
9 maanden gebruiken de app
4 juli 2024

Great app with excellent customer service that integrates seamlessly with our theme! It functions very well. What stands out the most is their incredibly responsive support and development team

Skin and Threads
Australië
4 maanden gebruiken de app
1 juli 2024

The Bundler App is excellent and works seamlessly, especially when paired with the Seal Subscriptions App. It's comprehensive and adaptable, the pricing is unbeatable, and their support team is fantastic. I highly recommend this integration for anyone looking to offer product combinations and different types of bundles!

Wonder Waves Coffee