Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Gratis abonnement beschikbaar
Beoordeling (4,9)
Recensies
Ontwikkelaar
704 recensies
704 recensies
Algemene beoordeling
4,9
Cijfers per recensieniveau
  • 88% recensies zijn 5 sterren
  • 9% recensies zijn 4 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
704 recensies
1 februari 2023

Does what no one else has done yet - we make bundles without adding new SKUs. There are many, many options on how to configure, display and track the bundle. Highly recommend.

My Optivida
Verenigde Staten
31 januari 2023

All Great!

ShopUpstanding
Polen
App gebruikt gedurende 20 dagen
Goldendev heeft geantwoord 1 februari 2023

Thank you so much for this great review. We are happy to hear that you like the app and :)

Stay amazing!

31 januari 2023

Top ! Je trouve l'application très simple et je suis heureuse qu'il y ait une version gratuite disponible.

juliette. Natural Cosmetics
België
App gebruikt gedurende 25 minuten
Goldendev heeft geantwoord 1 februari 2023

Merci beaucoup pour cette excellente critique :)

30 januari 2023

I was able to easily bundle a discounted e-book version of our titles with the paperback edition using the fixed price option and it appears below the single item only product. Brilliant!

HelioTerra Media
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 2 uur
Goldendev heeft geantwoord 1 februari 2023

Thank you so much for this great review. We are happy to hear that you like the app and :)

Stay awesome!

30 januari 2023

Very convient and easy to use app, I think this is what I was looking for versus trying to do it manually on my own.

MontuMerch
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende 6 minuten
Goldendev heeft geantwoord 1 februari 2023

Thank you so much for this great review. We are happy to hear that you like the app and :)

Stay amazing!

27 januari 2023

Great app so thankful it was recommended hope my customer enjoy it as much as I do. Look forward to the journey
Thank you A.J

Catchup fashion
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende 2 dagen
Goldendev heeft geantwoord 28 januari 2023

Thank you so much for this great review. We are happy to hear that you like the app and :)

Stay amazing!

26 januari 2023

Sehr einfach zum Ausführen und funktioniert einwandfrei. Kann ich jeden weiterempfehlen! Wirklich top und kostenfrei!

Chevallostar
Oostenrijk
App gebruikt gedurende 21 minuten
Goldendev heeft geantwoord 27 januari 2023

Vielen Dank für diese tolle Bewertung!

26 januari 2023

It is looking so professional and i liked it. ..............................................................

AquaMat
Roemenië
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een uur
Goldendev heeft geantwoord 27 januari 2023

Thank you so much for this great review. We are happy to hear that you like the app and :)

Stay amazing!

25 januari 2023

This ap is soo cool! I love the video that walks you through configuration! Thank you for the free option!

Sheriamorcouture
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende 25 minuten
Goldendev heeft geantwoord 27 januari 2023

Thank you so much for this great review. We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

Stay amazing!

25 januari 2023

Great service and provides added value. It makes buying more products so much easier for your customers. Thank you for your quick and awesome help Henry!

Witter Gebit
Nederland
App gebruikt gedurende Bijna 3 jaar
Goldendev heeft geantwoord 27 januari 2023

Thank you so much for this great review. We are happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Stay awesome!