Recensies (1.571)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 mei 2024

Easy to use and works exactly as we need it to. Would be nice to be able to apply volume discount bundles to collections and on draft orders.

Yunomi.life
Japan
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
16 juni 2024

Great app, works exactly as advertised!

Only a new user, but already is helping my business, thank you Team!

Guardian Tape
Australië
5 dagen gebruiken de app
8 maart 2024

I have had a great experience with the customer service. I was having an issue with the color of my bundle titles and it took us a few days, however they were very patient and professional. They were able to fix it for me and I am grateful.

EDEN
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundler.app heeft geantwoord 18 maart 2024

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

Best Regards,
Bundler app team

16 juni 2024

Easy to use and allows bundling across product categories.

vinosg
Singapore
8 maanden gebruiken de app
28 februari 2024

The product requires watching the tutorials to get it right. All the options allow you to get all the benefits. Sometimes things that don't seem possible are answered in the "Help Tips" Have fun.

JK Taylor US
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
8 april 2024

Really well done, thorough and gives a great detailed tutorial on how to set up product bundles. Very well done!

PinnaclePicks
Zuid-Afrika
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
18 juni 2024

Integrates seamlessly into the Seal Subscription app. Plus best part, they are so nice to help fix any issues that arise with integrating to your store. They responded really quickly. Great apps!

Nature's Glow Emporium
2 dagen gebruiken de app
4 mei 2024

Love this app, very friendly to use. thank you!

The Nosy Gal
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 13 juni 2024

This app is perfect for our bundle offers. I had some issues setting up and the support provided by Bundler was excellent, they went above and beyond. The app is also very reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

Dominion Jewellery
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 dagen gebruiken de app
14 april 2024

I'm very happy with the app so far for a year now

Holy Tea