Recensies (1.549)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
17 december 2022

Great App, good features, and easy to setup bundles. Although free version has limited features, but still good enough to create good bundle offers for customers.

SAADI MART
11 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundler.app heeft geantwoord 18 december 2022

Thank you so much for this great review! We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

Stay awesome!

16 december 2021

the app worked perfectly no problems at all, but this is my first time downloading it so i will have to continue to see. I highly recommend so far.

PaleoSkin By CJ’s H.C.H
11 maanden gebruiken de app
8 februari 2023

Quick and easy setup, wide rang of options, integrates well with Sealy Subscription App, and free plan available. I am currently using the free plan. If or when I move to the paid plan, I am sure I will be giving a five star review!

Hero Labz
10 maanden gebruiken de app
30 december 2021

Just downloaded the app and created a bundle straight away, user friendly, quick and easy! Definitely recommend!

Little Treehouse Lane
Australië
10 maanden gebruiken de app
31 mei 2023

Great functionality and breadth of features. Easy to set up bundles and mange stock - combined with the subscription app is really powerful.
Slightly tricky to show the bundles on a collection of bundles or as a product on a collection page - but good instructions and amazing support from a helpful team.....

www.ALittleandOften.com
Ierland
23 februari 2022

This app is easy to use, the free version got me started bundling products.
The paid version has customizable features that I will upgrade to in the near future.

teeshirtsnthings
Bundler.app heeft geantwoord 25 februari 2022

Thank you so much for your review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app. If you ever need any help, just send us an email :)

29 september 2021

Easy app to use and install. Only feature I would like to see added is the ability to add products to the bundle by collection or tag. Otherwise a great app.

Campus & Co Atherstone
Verenigd Koninkrijk
23 maart 2023

This is is a solid bundling App. It meets our news well and we've had great customer service from their team to customize a few aspects to meet our business model.

The Stack System
30 april 2020

Just one question, does someone know if the size of the bundle can be changed? To have 2 or 3 bundles per line instead of having just one?

We have been using the app for a while now and we are happy with it! It gives quite a differentiating feature to the website.

BE SAVANNA
Spanje
Bundler.app heeft geantwoord 1 mei 2020

Thank you for your review.
A bit of a customization is needed in order to have more than one bundle widget in one line :) If you want us to make this customization for your shop, please send us a support email to support@goldendev.win and don't forget to also send us your store URL.

Thanks,
Henry

Bewerkt 9 februari 2022

Seems this app maybe a little unstable, works well one minute then bundles drop off product listings.
Since writing the review the team at Bundler were fast to react and provided a solution to the issue (see below.
Here is how you can resolve this: If you are using a newer Shopify theme, then you can just go into Shopify admin -> Online store -> Themes -> Customize -> Theme settings -> App embeds and turn on the Bundler script for our Bundler - Upsell Bundles app. This script will make the app load much faster in your online shop. If you have older theme, or don't see the first option in your theme, then you can resolve this issue by adding the following line right before your closing tag to your layout/theme.liquid file:

Can you please try this out if it helps or if I misunderstood your issue?

Scott's of London
Verenigd Koninkrijk
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundler.app heeft geantwoord 4 februari 2022

Thank you for your review :) We have just sent you an email regarding the issue you described. Do you mind checking your email and letting us know if the workaround we suggested worked? Thanks :)