Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 februari 2024

Good product. Easy to set up.

Roxy's Chocolate
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
3 april 2024

Works well

Train Like Aaron
10 maanden gebruiken de app
3 februari 2024

I tried the native Shopify Bundles app first. It wasted about ten hours of my time. Their own customer service kindly recommended Bundler and I am very thankful. Amazing software! So easy. Videos pop-up in app to explain everything and are very concise. In fact, while I was working all day today, it gave me a pop-up saying that they noticed how long I was working and wondered if I needed help!!! Wow! That is right, they are actually tracking how long you spend in the app and respond if they sense you are working too long. So impressed. Everything is super clear for both the entrepreneur and the customer. Save yourself tiem and headache and start with Bundler!

UNDERWARE USA
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Bundler.app heeft geantwoord 10 februari 2024

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are incredibly happy to hear that you like the Bundler app :)

Best Regards,
Bundler app team :)

10 april 2024

Couldn't run my business model without it. Pretty extensive options to get your what you are looking for in most situations. I have not engaged their Customer Service much but their Support Content has gotten me where i needed to this point!

BevRock
8 maanden gebruiken de app
28 februari 2024

The product requires watching the tutorials to get it right. All the options allow you to get all the benefits. Sometimes things that don't seem possible are answered in the "Help Tips" Have fun.

JK Taylor US

Best bundle app.

Save on Sofas
7 maanden gebruiken de app
9 maart 2024

Great addition for upselling on our website.

Windfall Jewelry
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundler.app heeft geantwoord 18 maart 2024

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

Best Regards,
Bundler app team

23 februari 2024

Great app, awesome!

A Bit Orange
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
8 maart 2024

We've been happy with this app. Easy to set up, good conversions!

ShareTheSoap