Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 ottobre 2020

This app is a great way to manage our inventory. We have multiple bundles running, and it works in a straight-forward manner. I like how you can use them with variants as well.
We've been able to add many more products using this app in addition to our standard range, which means we can sell more product :)
Friendly customer support is a bonus as well!

Keto Store NZ
Nuova Zelanda
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 novembre 2020

Outstanding tool, crazy simple to use. We sell many items in multipacks of 3, 6, 12 and this is the only tool that works within our existing variant structure. A complete lifesaver for our inventory sync.

SlimFast Store
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
3 novembre 2019

Intuitive, easy app with superb support. We have several combination products in our store, and Bundles allows us to sell these combination products that are customer favorites.

VisiVite
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 giugno 2022

I've tried a handful of "Bundle" apps available on Shopify, but they were all unnecessarily complicated and expensive. I came across Bundles.app by chance and after some testing, switched to it very quickly and have not looked back. It is extremely simple to use, yet still has the needed functionality for a very reasonable price. Like I mentioned, it is very simple to use, but there were a few times I had questions or needed clarification, and Harold has always been VERY helpful and quick to respond.

engraveit.com
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
24 settembre 2021

After months of inventory issues with an other app, I "took the plunge" and switched to Bundles.
I needed reassuring that this big switch was going to run smoothly and that the new app would meet my needs. Harold was with me every step of the way, replying to emails within minutes. I am so happy: the installation was quick and easy, the app runs fine and I ran a deep inventory check last night to make sure everything was ok and it is. If I could give more than 5 stars I would.

Big Boutique
Francia
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
6 marzo 2022

Great app, Very easy to use and setup bundles. Quick Implementation time. Combined with fast professional Customer support.

XMiles
Regno Unito
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
2 agosto 2018

Great, simple app. Easy setup and quick support. Thanks!

Gist Yarn
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
21 agosto 2019

Works perfectly as described. Great for making 5 and 10 packs of a single SKU. Also, great for syncing wholesale products and retail products together.

Max and Neo Dog Gear
Circa 21 ore di utilizzo dell’app
20 marzo 2020

Love the app! Finally found one that does everything we want and doesn't take all our customers information. We made product kits and new variants using other variants and it's very easy. We could not be happier.

Customer support is really fast and really helpful.

If there has to be one minus, the app is not cheap... but hopefully this will give us a lot of extra sales and we won't think of this anymore!

Zo Zero
Paesi Bassi
Circa 19 ore di utilizzo dell’app
20 dicembre 2022

This app completely solved the inventory sync problem I was having across bundles, variants, etc. Using it is SO SIMPLE and it works flawlessly. If this app was a child I would try to adopt them.

WINPRO Pet