Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
5 settembre 2023

Great app. Fantastic customer support - Harold is super quick to respond and a great problem solver. Highly recommend!

Magnolia Record Store
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
15 febbraio 2024

Super happy with this app - very easy to achieve what we need, listing individual stock items that make up a variety of combined products. Harold the dev - has been more than helpful on several occasions, with improvements to our setup. The app has some very useful features with great flexibility, highly recommended!

Fireplace Factory Outlet
7 luglio 2023

We've used this app for 3+ years.
It is fab, very easy to set up, very easy to use and just makes 'managing bundles' of products very straightforward, adding automation to inventory management.
Support is also excellent should you need it.
Love it!

Work Mask
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
17 febbraio 2024

I have been using this app for years. I have increased my ATV since i introduced bundles. This app does exactly what its supposed to do, was easy to set up and edit when i need to, and Harold is lighting quick to help if you ever have an issue. Highly recommend.

Keeko
6 febbraio 2024

Simple to set up and user-friendly app with great support. Harold can help you with different problems and always tries to come up with a good solution.

BloomDevelop
Slovacchia
31 maggio 2023

We've been using this app for about a year now and couldn't be happier with it! We use it primarily to offer our customers volume discounts, though we like the functionality of traditional bundles and use that functionality occasionally. This app replaced a much more expensive app (I'd say which one, but it'd probably be redacted) that was buggy and had an awful UI. It resulted in overselling product more often than not and was a serious headache. We went looking for options and after much research, stumbled on Bundles.app. It works seamlessly! There was a small learning curve but the support staff has been very friendly and helpful in ironing out issues as well as helping with issues completely unrelated to the app (thanks Harold!). Over the last year continually added functionality, improved UI and all without increasing our price. 10/10 would recommend.

The Captain's Coffee
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
23 agosto 2023

The app itself is so so great and easy to use, but the reason I'm writing this review is because Harold has been incredibly helpful. He was more persistent to solve our problems than I was. 100/100

House of Léon
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
9 marzo 2023

Bundles is a brilliant app. We have used for over 2 years, easy to use and it has never failed. Also, it is so easy to change the components of a mixed product offer, and all the pricing info is instantly handy so we know whether to change the price of a new mix. Great app, highly recommend.

Bat and Bottle
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
24 maggio 2023

Have been using this app for some years now, it's been great, easy to use, does what it's supposed to do, no issues. I no longer have bundles in my store but would come back to this app without hesitation if I did.

The Good Sheet
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
26 marzo 2023

I used Bundles app for somewhere around a year. I found this app easy to use and it met my needs for creating groups of products. I appreciate the configurability in pricing, quantity and then how it handled the inventory at check out.

Just this past week I implemented a new inventory system, which has this bundle capability in it. So for now I am not using the app, but I do recommend this and may be back if for some reason bundling doesn't work well in my new system.

I don't recall using customer support so I can't comment on that. The app interface was rather simple and easy to use.

Systainer.Store