Recensies (132)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1 juni 2024

This is the best and most simple app to use for florist date selection for delivery or pickup. The service is wonderful. I never have any bugs or downtime. Customers never complain about ease of use. Excellent and helpful customer support as well. Top notch delivery calendar app!

Clayton Florist: The Florist At Plantation
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
3 juni 2024

I had a question on how to provide product limits for specific dates, and the customer service rep Lucille, was so quick and helpful and helped me figure it out through custom settings! amazing

HB Florals
8 maanden gebruiken de app
23 april 2024

The Buunto calendar app has been a game changer for me. I work with custom desserts and my availability changes often. The calendar is so easy to quickly change on a dime. The customer service is very responsive when I need help with something.
THANK YOU!! ★★★★★

Candy's Cake Pops
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
30 april 2024

We love this app as a small online retail business! It has eased the flow of our customer’s touch points, making it convenient and easy for product purchases. The Buunto support team also is fast and efficient with their replies, and have been very helpful as always. Thank you so much!

- Jolly Pally

Jolly Pally
Singapore
7 maanden gebruiken de app
27 mei 2024

Very helpful customer service, quick, eager to help and helped edit some code, to make sure I had the date picker just where I wanted it with perfect title etc and helped with my packing slip code which I wasn't sure about. Excellent. Massive thank you!

Jones of Brockley
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
13 mei 2024

Excellent customer service! They respond very quickly and can actually solve problems.
Very happy with this app! Hopefully you can expand to POS!!! We would really love it!

Paola Flores y Casa
Mexico
6 maanden gebruiken de app
22 mei 2024

After deliberating for some time, I made the decision to install Brunto's date picker for booking events.
I couldn't be happier with the results, technically it has made things so much easier and slicker. Looks great on my website. Moreover the customer service is outstanding, they even followed up to see if all was ok when in-fact it was my error in the 1st place!

My Training Shop
Verenigd Koninkrijk
15 dagen gebruiken de app
24 maart 2024

Buunto team responded promptly to the issue we've encountered and was very friendly and helpful.

The app is good if the store requires a lot of different types of customisation - different cut off time for different days, different number of time slots for different days, different time slots for different days, different first delivery date for different days.

KÜHLBARRA
Singapore
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
27 februari 2024

I've had this app for a while now it's been solid. Recently I needed to make some adjustment due to an update on my theme. Agent was fast to respond and resolve the issue right away. They even out of their way to fix a theme issue. Can't ask for a better customer service experience!

Fukuya Japanese Food
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
7 juni 2024

I've been using Buunto for a few weeks to make online order for pickup at pop up locations possible. Amazing customer service. Every time I've had an issue, I've had the issue resolved by their customer service team via email. They're responsive, helpful, and polite. I'm really impressed so far.

Monster Meals LLC