Avaliações (134)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
1 de junho de 2024

This is the best and most simple app to use for florist date selection for delivery or pickup. The service is wonderful. I never have any bugs or downtime. Customers never complain about ease of use. Excellent and helpful customer support as well. Top notch delivery calendar app!

Clayton Florist: The Florist At Plantation
About 2 years usando a aplicação
3 de junho de 2024

I had a question on how to provide product limits for specific dates, and the customer service rep Lucille, was so quick and helpful and helped me figure it out through custom settings! amazing

HB Florals
Canadá
8 months usando a aplicação
23 de abril de 2024

The Buunto calendar app has been a game changer for me. I work with custom desserts and my availability changes often. The calendar is so easy to quickly change on a dime. The customer service is very responsive when I need help with something.
THANK YOU!! ★★★★★

Candy's Cake Pops
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
30 de abril de 2024

We love this app as a small online retail business! It has eased the flow of our customer’s touch points, making it convenient and easy for product purchases. The Buunto support team also is fast and efficient with their replies, and have been very helpful as always. Thank you so much!

- Jolly Pally

Jolly Pally
Singapura
7 months usando a aplicação
27 de maio de 2024

Very helpful customer service, quick, eager to help and helped edit some code, to make sure I had the date picker just where I wanted it with perfect title etc and helped with my packing slip code which I wasn't sure about. Excellent. Massive thank you!

Jones of Brockley
Reino Unido
About 1 month usando a aplicação
13 de maio de 2024

Excellent customer service! They respond very quickly and can actually solve problems.
Very happy with this app! Hopefully you can expand to POS!!! We would really love it!

Paola Flores y Casa
México
6 months usando a aplicação
22 de maio de 2024

After deliberating for some time, I made the decision to install Brunto's date picker for booking events.
I couldn't be happier with the results, technically it has made things so much easier and slicker. Looks great on my website. Moreover the customer service is outstanding, they even followed up to see if all was ok when in-fact it was my error in the 1st place!

My Training Shop
Reino Unido
15 days usando a aplicação
18 de junho de 2024

Better design than all the other pickup apps out there, and the customer support was amazing. Finally found a pickup app that gives my customers the right UX.

Joyful Twine
8 days usando a aplicação
24 de março de 2024

Buunto team responded promptly to the issue we've encountered and was very friendly and helpful.

The app is good if the store requires a lot of different types of customisation - different cut off time for different days, different number of time slots for different days, different time slots for different days, different first delivery date for different days.

KÜHLBARRA
Singapura
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
7 de junho de 2024

I've been using Buunto for a few weeks to make online order for pickup at pop up locations possible. Amazing customer service. Every time I've had an issue, I've had the issue resolved by their customer service team via email. They're responsive, helpful, and polite. I'm really impressed so far.

Monster Meals LLC