Avaliações (144)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
1 de junho de 2024

This is the best and most simple app to use for florist date selection for delivery or pickup. The service is wonderful. I never have any bugs or downtime. Customers never complain about ease of use. Excellent and helpful customer support as well. Top notch delivery calendar app!

Clayton Florist: The Florist At Plantation
About 2 years usando a aplicação
3 de junho de 2024

I had a question on how to provide product limits for specific dates, and the customer service rep Lucille, was so quick and helpful and helped me figure it out through custom settings! amazing

HB Florals
Canadá
8 months usando a aplicação
8 de julho de 2024

App has been great so far. Responsiveness from the Buunto team has been outstanding! We are really hoping to see a postal code checker added in the near future. We recommend this app.

Grindstone Pet Supplies
Canadá
7 months usando a aplicação
28 de junho de 2024

Works great and has a nice integration into the theme. Their quick support helped me with a small customization in no time!

Simply Solar
Países Baixos
3 months usando a aplicação
27 de maio de 2024

Very helpful customer service, quick, eager to help and helped edit some code, to make sure I had the date picker just where I wanted it with perfect title etc and helped with my packing slip code which I wasn't sure about. Excellent. Massive thank you!

Jones of Brockley
Reino Unido
About 1 month usando a aplicação
4 de julho de 2024

The best calendar app I've tried - especially when you need different calendars for different products. I tried and tested them all and felt the functionality of this was the best. Their support team is really helpful too.

Poppy Rose
Austrália
2 months usando a aplicação
12 de julho de 2024

Valentina was very helpful when I had an issue with our calendar. She responded within 20 minutes and resolved everything and taught me how to fix it myself next time. Thank you, Valentina!

Floralounge
About 1 month usando a aplicação
23 de abril de 2024

The Buunto calendar app has been a game changer for me. I work with custom desserts and my availability changes often. The calendar is so easy to quickly change on a dime. The customer service is very responsive when I need help with something.
THANK YOU!! ★★★★★

Candy's Cake Pops
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
30 de abril de 2024

We love this app as a small online retail business! It has eased the flow of our customer’s touch points, making it convenient and easy for product purchases. The Buunto support team also is fast and efficient with their replies, and have been very helpful as always. Thank you so much!

- Jolly Pally

Jolly Pally
Singapura
7 months usando a aplicação
13 de maio de 2024

Excellent customer service! They respond very quickly and can actually solve problems.
Very happy with this app! Hopefully you can expand to POS!!! We would really love it!

Paola Flores y Casa