Anmeldelser (392)

• 17 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 8 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 16 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
2. august 2023

The app does not work when selecting the option to redirect in the same tab. I get an error message that myshopify.com refused the connection. The same error was verified by tech support but they did not have an answer. Yes -- I cleared cache, cookies, history, everything.

MetaHerbal Labs
6 måneder bruger appen
Shopify svarede 9. august 2023

Hi, there. Thank you for your review. When testing this feature on my end, I double checked that the code disables the pop up selection and chooses to re-direct within the tab. This code is to be inserted on your external site where it functions as expected. If you are continuing to experience errors, please try on a different device and network to rule out other localized issues. -Olivia, Shopify Support

12. december 2023

Interesting but...unfortunetly, login to customer account doesn't work.
After login, it redirects you to the Online Store and loose cart contain.
I used it to sell a collection of products from our WordPress site and customize user experience.
As I could not find any support, I hope my review will help fix that issue.

Boutique L214
Frankrig
Cirka 3 timer bruger appen
Shopify svarede 2. januar 2024

Hi there, thank you for your review. You can try creating a new button to add to your Wordpress site to see if generating a fresh button helps; if not, please contact our support team via the Help Center and we'll see if there's any troubleshooting we can do for you here: https://shopify.link/vRnL. -Victor, Shopify Support

26. september 2023

The app is good and easy to use, I recommend it

My Beauty Shop
Frankrig
4 måneder bruger appen
2. november 2023

Hi,

It's useless if you need to generate the code to display your products in other then default language. If you have more then one language available, there is no possibility to select the language to be used on generated code. They recommend to change the default language of your eshop each time you need to generate the code.. :) or at least this is what support team recommended me.

PeachPerfectSkin
Litauen
Cirka 5 timer bruger appen
Shopify svarede 6. november 2023

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we truly appreciate it. We can completely understand the benefit of having that as a feature for the app. I've gone ahead and shared your feedback with our developers to consider in future updates. - Blair, Shopify Support

20. september 2023

Can someone please help me, the buy button doesnt seem to align to center even though i requested for the code to be generated via center alignment.

So Senang
Malaysia
41 minutter bruger appen
Shopify svarede 22. september 2023

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're glad to hear from you. We'd be happy to provide some suggestions to help you solve your alignment issue. However, please note that custom coding is not something we can directly support.

We recommend posting your question in our Shopify Community: https://shopify.link/wNpW. Other developers and community members there may be able to assist you further with your alignment issue.

If you still require assistance, you can also explore our directory of certified developers on Shopify Experts: https://shopify.link/gNWd. They have the expertise to help you with your specific needs.

All the best! - Mac, Shopify Support

17. december 2023

No me deja activa el botón de compra en mis artículos no sé por qué

Fashionshop
Italien
10 dage bruger appen
17. december 2018

This has helped our sales providing an additional stream of sales to supplement our normal store sales

backintimegifts
Næsten 8 år bruger appen
14. august 2015

Brilliant. I was looking for a way of embedding products in the sidebar of my blog and this is perfect!

Macroweb
Storbritannien
Mere end 6 år bruger appen
13. december 2018

I use the buy button on my main business site hosted elsewhere and it has performed quite well. I like that when an item is added, the cart comes up on a floating window the keeping the buyer on my site creating a seamless purchase experience even thought they are not actually on my Shopify hosted store.

Big Band Chart Store
Cirka 6 år bruger appen
3. januar 2021

Worked beautifully for a sale where the customer knew exactly what he wanted. Does not encourage them to continue shopping.

WhatnotGems