Arvostelut (391)

Kokonaisarvio
3,4
Lukumäärä luokitustasoa kohden
  • 37 % arvioista on 5 tähteä
  • 21 % arvioista on 4 tähteä
  • 17 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 8 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 16 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
2. kesäkuu 2024

The Shopify Buy Button is a valuable tool for expanding your reach and making your products accessible across various platforms. Give it a try and enhance your online presence!

Bijou Boutique
Yhdysvallat
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
14. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you

Wacamba Shop
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. toukokuu 2024

Wooowww I literally like it so much ❤️❤️

Pahadi Hai Hum
Intia
Noin 6 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
23. joulukuu 2023

Shopify is great to make some hard earn income

Welcome2valucheeworld.com
Yhdysvallat
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
20. marraskuu 2023

3D Model 3D Packshot for Advertising creates 3D dimensional models and creates realistic images for all types of advertising media.

Accepting complete 3D product molding, 3D packshots of products for advertising media, creating pro.duct catalogs, and product models for display on websites or AR, VR applications that can be rotated 360 degrees or used for 3D. Printing ready to give advice on 3D models, 3D Packshots for advertising.

3D modeling and photorealistic visualization for all types of advertising media. Create realistic 3D models, images and videos with precise light and shadow management. and 360 degree free camera angles for customers to use in marketing promotions or 3D printed and placed in various adverti

AP 3D Models Store
Thaimaa
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. maaliskuu 2024

thanks

dom store
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin tunti sovelluksen käyttöä
26. syyskuu 2023

The app is good and easy to use, I recommend it

My Beauty Shop
Ranska
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. joulukuu 2018

This has helped our sales providing an additional stream of sales to supplement our normal store sales

backintimegifts
Yhdysvallat
Melkein 8 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. elokuu 2015

Brilliant. I was looking for a way of embedding products in the sidebar of my blog and this is perfect!

Macroweb
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Yli 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. joulukuu 2018

I use the buy button on my main business site hosted elsewhere and it has performed quite well. I like that when an item is added, the cart comes up on a floating window the keeping the buyer on my site creating a seamless purchase experience even thought they are not actually on my Shopify hosted store.

Big Band Chart Store
Yhdysvallat
Noin 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä