Buy Button channel , 387 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
3,4
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 37% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 21% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 17% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 16% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
21 maggio 2019

It works great, but we've lost some customers because they have a pop-up window blocker, so they don't see the checkout window.

It would be great if there were an option to not have the pop-up checkout, and direct the customer to the checkout in the same target window where our website is.

Then, a "continue shopping" button in the checkout could basically be going back one in the history, to where they left off on our website. Or, give me the option where I would like them to go (our "shop" page showing all our categories).

Knew Concepts
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 18 dicembre 2018

I used a Buy Button to present a product to an exclusive group of customers. It worked great for this.

It would be nice if they had the option to shop for more items if they wanted. I do like the direct checkout, but I have no way of knowing if these customers might have added more to the cart if they had the chance.

Grain Elevator
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
13 dicembre 2018

I use the buy button to seamlessly integrate a sales option within our branded website. It would be great if there was social media channel integration into the product buttons, i.e. like/share icons that connect with a person's social media feed, so that options could be spread organically. Also, possibly the ability to leave a comment about a product, etc.

Landmark Conference
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
26 giugno 2019

It would be better if each buy button had its own tracking system so you can differentiate between each of the channels more simply.

Coinstop
3 novembre 2020

The buy button is great. Makes managing products on my website very easy. There's only one thing I would immediately add if I could. There's 3 "versions" of the buy button - classic, basic and full view. There definitely should be a fourth which has the button AND the price, but no photo. Call it "streamline" or something. Since I like to use my own product photos on the site I have no use for the expanded thumbnail that you would use, but having the price shown along with the button would relieve me and having to keep a separate pricelist correlated with the prices on Shopify. Do that and the Buy Button is perfect.

MyWorkshop
Data modifica: 21 maggio 2019

This is a great way to sell products on your shop without having to have a full Shopify store. The only issue is that the product images are grainy and quite small and there is no way (that I can find out) to fix this.

Pretty Sick Designs
21 maggio 2019

We used the Buy Button channel to set up a second store on another site for one of our other brands that only has a few products available. While I wish there was a way to have a second (or more ) store within Shopify, this was a relatively easy way of getting it done without having to purchase or manage another Shopify account. As far as functionality / ease of use is concerned - it was very easy for me to set up a small store myself without being a developer and checkout is functional for customers. The only thing that is a little confusing for customers is that the URL of the checkout page doesn't match the rest of my pop-up store, but most don't care. I wish there were a few more configuration options, but I can say that about just about everything within Shopify.

Bell's General Store Online
13 dicembre 2018

I like most things about the buy button. The only thing that I would like to see improved is the size and quality of the product photos. My product photos look great in my store, but on the buy button they are small and lower quality. I would like to have the option that customers can click on the photos to see a larger version.

Clementine Creative
Sudafrica
24 giugno 2021

I am setting up a new website and looking to integrate the Shopify buy button as the payment integration gateway. Its a little complicated and your support is hard to reach because you have to dig through forums, saying you cant find your answer before it finally allows you to get the support phone number or chat. I like having the option of the buy button because I want to use wordpress to customize my website, so I really happy to have the option but setup with containers and stuff is just a learning curve I have to get used to.

Bean Brainz Coffee LLC
Shopify ha risposto 4 luglio 2021

Hey, there. Thank you so much for writing this review! To help make contacting our Support team easier, I'd be happy to provide some steps to help navigate the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3gqKnPt).

After logging into your account, you'll be prompted to search a topic. Simply complete a search and a button to get support will appear beneath the relevant resources generated from the search. From there, you'll be able to choose from our live chat, email, or callback. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

6 ottobre 2020

Overall, very convenient. I love how I can tailor the elements to match the visual language of my site. But I had some customers report that the Buy Button did not work on their Samsung devices. Some improvements still need to be made to ensure cross-platform seamlessness.

Sparks Publishing