Buy Button channel , 리뷰 380개

• 평점의 16%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 8%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 16%가 별 1개입니다
2019년 6월 26일

It would be better if each buy button had its own tracking system so you can differentiate between each of the channels more simply.

Coinstop
2020년 5월 2일

I love how flexible and easy to incorporate to my website it is. My only issue is that there's no option to zoom in the image in the product description. Another suggestion would be adding a simple image carrousel when displaying the products on page, so my customers can see all images and then click straight on the "Add to cart" button instead of opening the popup.

Daniele Lugli - botanical art & tattoo
2019년 5월 21일에 편집됨

This is a great way to sell products on your shop without having to have a full Shopify store. The only issue is that the product images are grainy and quite small and there is no way (that I can find out) to fix this.

Pretty Sick Designs
캐나다
2019년 5월 21일

We used the Buy Button channel to set up a second store on another site for one of our other brands that only has a few products available. While I wish there was a way to have a second (or more ) store within Shopify, this was a relatively easy way of getting it done without having to purchase or manage another Shopify account. As far as functionality / ease of use is concerned - it was very easy for me to set up a small store myself without being a developer and checkout is functional for customers. The only thing that is a little confusing for customers is that the URL of the checkout page doesn't match the rest of my pop-up store, but most don't care. I wish there were a few more configuration options, but I can say that about just about everything within Shopify.

Bell's General Store Online
2018년 12월 13일

I like most things about the buy button. The only thing that I would like to see improved is the size and quality of the product photos. My product photos look great in my store, but on the buy button they are small and lower quality. I would like to have the option that customers can click on the photos to see a larger version.

Clementine Creative
남아프리카
2019년 10월 25일에 편집됨

Wish it had a unique buy now that was my website not Shopify- works well. also wish people could edit the cart to add other items or choose size before buy now. Works really really well for customers that know size and color of what they want already however. would love got see a custom cart of multiple items

AKINGS
2021년 2월 17일에 편집됨

We use the buy button and we would really like to have a dashboard for this (which buttons are used where and how they perform). Currently you can only create the buttons.

PAKAMA athletics
독일
답글 Shopify개 2021년 2월 19일

Thank you for this feedback, I can definitely see how beneficial that could be! I'll be sure to pass that on as a feature request for you. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

2021년 4월 14일

That is really a great option for us to enable our own store with help of shopify. It would be an excellent if we could have more options altogether. For example:
1. More customization 2. Image size in percentage (sometimes it shows so big on page)
3. Once payment is done, back to button to reach to store is missing
4. Rating / feedback option is missing
5. There should be 2 buttons, one for view product and another for add to cart (or once we click on product image, product description page should open)

NUAYU
인도
답글 Shopify개 2021년 4월 26일

I'm delighted to hear that you've enjoyed using the Buy Button app, and thank you for getting in touch with your suggestions here. I can certainly see why more customization and additional features being made available for the Buy Button would be helpful, and I'll be sure to pass all of your suggestions along to our development team for them to consider. Thanks again for reaching out. -Victor, Shopify Support

2020년 7월 15일

It should have a simple support for integrating Google Analytics or someway to find out from which page did we get the sale from.

Yours Skincare
2021년 8월 2일

The Buy Button let me add a store to my existing website with not too much difficulty. The only issue I've encountered was that displaying multiple collections on one page does not work properly. Overall I'm happy with how it turned out though.

Atari Gamer
답글 Shopify개 2021년 8월 10일

Thank you for writing your review and I'm glad you've enjoyed using the Buy Button app and have found it easy to use. In terms of the collections issue you've cited, while a single Buy Button can only display one collection at a time, you should be able to create multiple buttons for different collections that can be displayed on the same page. If you'd like further assistance with this I would recommend contacting our support team directly so that they can take a closer look: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support