Buy Button channel , 378 avaliações

Avaliação geral
3,5
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 38% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 22% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 16% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 16% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
8 de novembro de 2018

Very frustrating - want to embed products in my blog but as a worldwide merchant shipping all over the world it is imperative that we do NOT show product pricing - we need clients to get to our site to see properly formated currency for their country :(

Jens Hansen
Nova Zelândia
Almost 5 years usando a aplicação
21 de maio de 2019

Need mayor improvements, I've called several times to try and add credit card icons or anything to let customers know they can use any credit cards , but only shows Paypal and that's it. Customers think we only accept Paypal

Online Makeup Courses
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
27 de março de 2016

Doesn't work with Wordpress.com so pretty pointless for my purposes

Recklessherohq
Reino Unido
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
25 de junho de 2019

An absolute mess. Multiple Google errors from this app. Do not use. I installed and then they changed it due to duplicate shopping carts being created on the same web page...finally just removed the entire thing.

Please let me know if you end up fixing it. A great concept. Thanks

Candy Cake Weddings Favors and Custom Gifts
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shopify 30 de junho de 2019

Thank you very much for sharing this feedback with us!

The Buy Button can create duplicate carts by default if installed on your Shopify store instead of an external store, which may be what you've seen here. This is due to the fact the the Buy Button is designed for external websites and therefore creates its own independent cart on a website.

I'd like to chat with you more about the errors you were seeing, to help get the app working correctly for you! I've sent you an email and look forward to talking soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Editado a 6 de setembro de 2016

It really sucks that there's no way to add custom styles to the buttons other than change colours. Stuff like font, font size, button size and border radius are pretty basic requirements. Very SLOW too.

Nakedfloors
Reino Unido
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
1 de maio de 2015

The old Shopify widget looks great - too bad it's dead

Buy button is useless because there is no way to customize beyond a few options:

Change button size, color, destination? Sure
Want to embed a product page? Nope
Want to open the cart page in the same window? Nope
Embed a collection? Nope
Anything else? Nope

Just for for added fun, it loads slowly - holding up complete page rendering on an otherwise fast site.

I see two uses for this app: (1) discouraging people from embedding shopify on other platforms (2) Encouraging people to learn the shopify API or hire shopify experts

MitoMedical
31 de maio de 2020

Buggy as hell when I tried to import my product catalog to Facebook. It simply doe not work. Keeps telling me some product info was missing but nothing was. Error, repeat, error, repeat, error.

Venturo Watches
Singapura
Questão respondida por Shopify 3 de junho de 2020

Thank you for leaving this review. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you're encountering with this error message, and I'd really like to help look into this further and provide assistance. With that said, I'll send you an email shortly with more information. I look forward to discussing this with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

26 de agosto de 2019

veryyyyy lengthy process for customers + No variants displayed.

Buy button process is lengthy for customers. Customer sale decreased due to this. Shopify should fix this first before giving it to customers.

Mindplan
Índia
Questão respondida por Shopify 18 de setembro de 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback on the Buy Button channel. I'm sorry to hear that the process is lengthy for your customers, and I understand how this has created issues for your store. In terms of the problems you were having with variants though, variants can be added to buy buttons by following these steps: http://bit.ly/2LXt1KI.

I'd like to pass your feedback along to our teams, so I'm going to follow up with you via email to log your feedback on our end. Please keep an eye out for my email and feel free to respond directly to me once you receive it so that we can discuss your experience in more detail. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Editado a 14 de junho de 2019

I think this app sucks and needs to be re-developed. The buttons can't be customized well and slow the page load down to a crawl on pages where I've put them. Please develop an improved version that actually allows you to create "Amazon style" buttons or other easy to read buttons.

Reply to dev response: You haven't addressed any of my concerns: SLOW LOAD TIME (why?), poor graphic controls, not easy to read, poor conversion. I won't hire a shopify expert when I can just not use this stupid app! I can create my own buttons with an external cart URL and it works fine and doesn't slow down my site. The point of an app like this should be for DIY not to hire an expert!

I've tweaked CSS myself on quite a few apps to create great looking buttons that convert well on my (non-shopify) pages so why make this one so locked down and dysfunctional?

This app sucks just get rid of it or start over and redevelop it! Clearly I'm not the only one who feels this way since 38 people gave it one star likely because we can't give it zero.

Health Harmonic
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shopify 14 de junho de 2019

Thanks for providing this feedback about Shopify's Buy Button app!
Although there are some customization tools within the app, I understand your frustration with the limited ways you can update the look and feel of the button. We generally recommend that you get in touch with a developer (such as a Shopify Expert: https://experts.shopify.com/developers), but our team is always looking for ways to improve. I’ve reached out to you via email so we can take a look at this together, and I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

Editado a 13 de abril de 2018

***CHECK YOUR BUY BUTTONS, THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR IPHONE & IPAD USERS***

I just discovered after months of use that any Buy Button embedded code on my website does not work while the website is viewed on iPhone or iPad in Safari and Chrome. When clicked, a white screen displays that requires you to force close the browser. I am absolutely SICK to my stomach at the thought of how much money this has cost us.

This was tough to discover as it works fine on desktop and Android.

What I find MOST APPALLING is the complete lack of ownership of the issue by Shopify. They tried to blame the issue on my website, once I proved without a doubt it was not the case they now have gone silent. I suspect they do not have the technical ability to troubleshoot mobile problems with this product.

BEWARE, DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water