Avaliações (392)

Avaliação geral
3,5
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 38% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 21% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 17% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 16% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
16 de junho de 2015

Not even loading. Looking at the reviews, it seems like this is a crippled choices (take note developers)!!

Christiaan Mulder Enterprises
África do Sul
7 months usando a aplicação
25 de junho de 2019

An absolute mess. Multiple Google errors from this app. Do not use. I installed and then they changed it due to duplicate shopping carts being created on the same web page...finally just removed the entire thing.

Please let me know if you end up fixing it. A great concept. Thanks

Candy Cake Weddings Favors and Custom Gifts
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shopify 30 de junho de 2019

Thank you very much for sharing this feedback with us!

The Buy Button can create duplicate carts by default if installed on your Shopify store instead of an external store, which may be what you've seen here. This is due to the fact the the Buy Button is designed for external websites and therefore creates its own independent cart on a website.

I'd like to chat with you more about the errors you were seeing, to help get the app working correctly for you! I've sent you an email and look forward to talking soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

20 de maio de 2015

Please return Shopify Widget. This replacement is severely lacking.

Mr Vape
7 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 6 de setembro de 2016

It really sucks that there's no way to add custom styles to the buttons other than change colours. Stuff like font, font size, button size and border radius are pretty basic requirements. Very SLOW too.

Nakedfloors
Reino Unido
About 3 years usando a aplicação
31 de maio de 2020

Buggy as hell when I tried to import my product catalog to Facebook. It simply doe not work. Keeps telling me some product info was missing but nothing was. Error, repeat, error, repeat, error.

Venturo Watches
Singapura
About 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shopify 3 de junho de 2020

Thank you for leaving this review. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you're encountering with this error message, and I'd really like to help look into this further and provide assistance. With that said, I'll send you an email shortly with more information. I look forward to discussing this with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

4 de outubro de 2016

Great concept but useless unless it is able to be customised.

Bae The Label
Austrália
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 13 de abril de 2018

***CHECK YOUR BUY BUTTONS, THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR IPHONE & IPAD USERS***

I just discovered after months of use that any Buy Button embedded code on my website does not work while the website is viewed on iPhone or iPad in Safari and Chrome. When clicked, a white screen displays that requires you to force close the browser. I am absolutely SICK to my stomach at the thought of how much money this has cost us.

This was tough to discover as it works fine on desktop and Android.

What I find MOST APPALLING is the complete lack of ownership of the issue by Shopify. They tried to blame the issue on my website, once I proved without a doubt it was not the case they now have gone silent. I suspect they do not have the technical ability to troubleshoot mobile problems with this product.

BEWARE, DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
11 de junho de 2015

I have come across so many issues with the new implementation of the buy button.

I've been back and forth with support, requesting a simple answer as to how I can make the button direct to the checkout page in the SAME tab / window, rather than opening a new window over the page, and my point has been completely misunderstood, and I'm left with a bad UX now.

For reference, here's a video recording I did of the issue. Pretty easy to understand I think, but still can't solve a simple issue: https://www.screenmailer.com/v/Dy03dCwJxuagByM

noots
Austrália
5 months usando a aplicação
26 de agosto de 2019

veryyyyy lengthy process for customers + No variants displayed.

Buy button process is lengthy for customers. Customer sale decreased due to this. Shopify should fix this first before giving it to customers.

Mindplan
Índia
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shopify 18 de setembro de 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback on the Buy Button channel. I'm sorry to hear that the process is lengthy for your customers, and I understand how this has created issues for your store. In terms of the problems you were having with variants though, variants can be added to buy buttons by following these steps: http://bit.ly/2LXt1KI.

I'd like to pass your feedback along to our teams, so I'm going to follow up with you via email to log your feedback on our end. Please keep an eye out for my email and feel free to respond directly to me once you receive it so that we can discuss your experience in more detail. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

29 de outubro de 2015

If you have multiple product variants, it lumps them all into a single dropdown, which makes choosing the correct combination very frustrating for the user. Why can't it just provide the same interface as on a regular product page?

Stevens Water