Buy Button channel , 378 avaliações

Avaliação geral
3,5
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 38% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 22% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 16% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 16% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
29 de junho de 2015

Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. Recently it stopped completely for no discernible reason and Shopify support had no clue as to how to help.

It's also worth noting that the overnight transition from old buy button to new buy button was not a nice thing to do. People rely on this thing to work and you shouldn't just change it without warning.

The old buy button worked perfectly.

Jazzradio
Alemanha
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
1 de junho de 2015

This is pretty much obsolete now that we can't embed the whole store. Please bring it back!!

CALiMAT
Arábia Saudita
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
26 de junho de 2015

Simple. No more embed storefront, no more Shopify. I'm moving to Ecwid so I can embed a product or a category or the entire store. This was possibly the dumbest mistake an ecommerce provider could make. The idea is that you add functionality, not decrease it. For the yearly price I pay I would have expected more.

Toolemera Press Books
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
10 de fevereiro de 2016

Does not embed product description, and breaks the Wordpress page builder plugin. Very poor.

Teds World Famous
Canadá
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
27 de maio de 2015

PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD WIDGET!!! You have made my external site obsolete. Just allow us to use the old code again. PLEASE!

Xile Beauty
29 de maio de 2019

Spent way too much time troubleshooting this app. Thought it would be perfect to sprinkle into the blog, but the button would either never be centered right or accidentally put 3 buttons in a row. Wouldn't recommend.

Festivaults
Questão respondida por Shopify 30 de maio de 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! Adding Buy Buttons to your blog posts or other pages is a great way to boost conversion, and I’ve followed up with you via email so we can troubleshoot this together. Hope to hear back from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

21 de maio de 2019

I have a buy button, but You would not let me accept payments in my site so I pay $29 instead of $9?

Noga Nation Gear
Questão respondida por Shopify 14 de junho de 2019

Hey there, thanks for this feedback!

I'm sorry to hear about your frustration with the Buy Button app, but should clarify: this tool is available for merchants on the Shopify Lite plan ($9/month). You can find more information about this plan here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/intro-to-shopify/pricing-plans/plan-features#shopify-lite-plan

I’ve followed up with you via email in case you needed any further assistance on this. I look forward to hearing from you! - Lauren, Shopify Support

19 de março de 2018

Buy Buttons have a serious issue with the safari browser that will prevent many, though not all safari, customers from checking out. They either receive "cart empty" errors or the payment doesn't go through and no error is returned to the customer, leaving them confused. Our issue has been open with shopify support for 3+ months (since Jan 2018), though I suspect this was an issue prior to that. The support team is slow to respond, fill up emails with apologies instead of action and they have made 1 failed attempt to fix it.

Here's their only solution / workaround so far: "The issue stems from the "Prevent Cross Domain Tracking" setting in Safari. Once this setting is disabled, customers using Safari will be able to checkout as expected"

Asking customers to disable a security setting, isn't a workable solution!

Avoid this app at all costs if you have many customers using safari.

Juicedlife
Austrália
29 de fevereiro de 2016

Because 0-star is not available. You would think that a Buy Button is the main feature of a shopping and should at least be working properly and be adjustable.

Mxel
14 de maio de 2015

It shows all product variants when we have some which are only for Wholesaler customers!

Dr. Pet