Avaliações (392)

Avaliação geral
3,5
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 38% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 21% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 17% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 16% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
27 de maio de 2019

Love this app! So easy to use, can adjust colour for text settings and so much more. You can do it with your eyes closed. Very handy to use to place certain products on my other site.

The Store Music Talks
Austrália
21 de dezembro de 2018

This app is such a benefit to my business. It is everything I could want and it helps me rapidly create and test new product ideas.

Boxxout Enterprises
7 de setembro de 2015

Very useful. We plan on using this app to sell our furniture on other sites.

Living Essentials
Canadá
2 de maio de 2020

It is very easy to setup online sale strore.i like it is integrated with facebook, Instagram and other channels that make to get customers for easier

Banga enterprises limited
Nova Zelândia
21 de maio de 2019

I use this app within the blog section. It adds professionalism and allows for speedy checkout. It gives me data on sales via this button. I’ll use more of it

Pruex Ltd
Reino Unido
Editado a 28 de maio de 2020

I made my first sale through this app.
I attract traffic to my store trough blog posts, and I place several buy buttons on them.
The trick is focusing on creating a good buying experience, and then try to sell. Instead of selling directly. I mean creating a warm audience.
Once your audience begins trusting you, that is when you can make the sale.
If you have many variants of a product, you can create a single button of a one of the variants (the one that you think that goes best with your blog post). Because sometimes people just scroll down your store and don't enter the product page so they don't see all variants.
It is not complicated, I like it.

Statement Aura
México
13 de dezembro de 2018

I use the app to add a widget to my site for sales. It works really well however, I would like to be able to save configurations of the button in my Shopify profile. I would also like to see a Facebook Pixel integration to see how my traffic is converting.

Old Smokey Beard's
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 1 de julho de 2019

I cannot believe how easy it is to sell with this app! 100% recommend to anyone! I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to get this app.

Kayla Brint
22 de novembro de 2019

I used this app to create direct but links to certain products my customers were inquiring about on social media. It worked wonderfully and helped me close the deal much quicker!

DyCan Art
11 de dezembro de 2019

I used the app to put through a sale of an item I didn’t want published on our website. The button worked perfectly, my only comment is that it wasn’t immediately obvious where to put a promo code (this was on a mobile), but once we realised you just needed to click on the ‘total order summary’ at the top it was fine.
Also, it would be great to have a feature where you can add multiple lines - unless I missed something? Overall very good.

The Kindness Co-op
Reino Unido
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Shopify 16 de dezembro de 2019

Thank you for writing your review and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed using the app. I have come across merchants who have reported the same difficulty in finding the discount field at an initial glance, and I'll be passing your feedback on this to our development team, along with your suggestion of having multiple lines available. If you have any further questions or comments on the Buy Button app, please contact our support team at any time. -Victor, Shopify Support