Buy Button channel , 380 条评论

• 16% 的评分是 3 星
  • 8% 的评分是 2 星
  • 16% 的评分是 1 星
2023年12月4日

The Buy Button works great... But, there is one major draw back. If your site is selling a lot of products then it is customary to want a search or filter option. There doesn't seem to be a way do to that with this plugin which can be extremely annoying. If you have only a few product, this plugin is great. But, if not, the plugin will get real old real fast without one of those two major features.

Nature's Gene
4天 人在使用应用
Shopify已回复 2023年12月8日

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to provide us this feedback for the Buy Button app! I've gone ahead and shared your feature request with our Development Team for their consideration in a future update. I can't say what the outcome of the feedback will be, but it's been brought to those folks who need to see it! -Imogen, Shopify Support

2023年10月26日

A great simple app to sell products or collections from other sites. We use it on several sites. What we miss (or can;t find anywere) is sources or refferers in the order analytics. If that's possible it will receive 5 stars.

Van Hoorne Studios - Webshop
荷兰
6个月 人在使用应用
Shopify已回复 2023年10月27日

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we truly appreciate it. We can completely understand the benefit of having that as a feature for the app. I've gone ahead and shared your feedback with our developers to consider in future updates. - Blair, Shopify Support

2023年12月12日

Interesting but...unfortunetly, login to customer account doesn't work.
After login, it redirects you to the Online Store and loose cart contain.
I used it to sell a collection of products from our WordPress site and customize user experience.
As I could not find any support, I hope my review will help fix that issue.

Boutique L214
法国
大约3小时 人在使用应用
Shopify已回复 2024年1月2日

Hi there, thank you for your review. You can try creating a new button to add to your Wordpress site to see if generating a fresh button helps; if not, please contact our support team via the Help Center and we'll see if there's any troubleshooting we can do for you here: https://shopify.link/vRnL. -Victor, Shopify Support

2023年8月28日

I need some assistance. I'm getting this error message "Preview error. Please refresh" after selecting the product and when I click next to get the embed code it takes me to a white screen. When I hit the back button I have to start over again. Can someone email me please.

Autumn Nyx
18天 人在使用应用
Shopify已回复 2023年8月31日

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your review. In order to rule out a potential local issue, kindly try accessing the page through a different browser, network, and device. If you are still having issues, I'd encourage you to connect with our Live Support so we can take a closer look into the connection error: https://shopify.link/YWD7 -Mac, Shopify Support

编辑时间:2023年5月13日

Hello. I have problem where when i click checkout on the buy button that i added to my WIX website it says my shopify store refused to connect. Also I added multiple buy now buttons to my WIX website, so how do i create a seperate Cart button where all the products that you added to cart will be shown there. Hope you reply to my updated review.
Thank You!

FinFeet
印度
28天 人在使用应用
Shopify已回复 2023年5月12日

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. To share some insight, the Buy Button is intended to be used on external websites, like on a blog, to allow for customers to quickly and easily make a purchase. It's not something that is meant to integrate into your own Shopify Store. With that said, I'd encourage you to connect with our Live Support so we can take a closer look into the connection error: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. - Blair, Shopify Support

编辑时间:2019年5月9日

If you stay on the Shopify platform this is a GREAT feature.

I don't stay on the platform. I have a standalone website that can easily display the contents of my collections via Buy Button code that I paste into that website BUT it only takes the basic information.

We sell personalized products now and this is an absolute non-starter at this point. None of the personalization capture fields we have in our Shopify store come across so it's just another listing that you can't modify on the off-platform website so why bother... This issue comes up because suggested modifications for product templates are accomplished using "liquid" code but, unfortunately, that can only be read by Shopify, not our website provider.

I'm now struggling to find a developer who can do a very complex task of working with Shopify's API to move that data across.

I realize this is a free "app" but, really Shopify. This doesn't do what it's advertised to do. It says you can display your products on any website, blog, etc. NO YOU CANNOT. Not if they contain anything more than basic listing information and normal variants.

Disappointed to say the least.

KJ Partners
大约6年 人在使用应用
Shopify已回复 2019年6月14日

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to share this feedback about the Buy Button!

I can certainly understand why this limitation would be frustrating, especially considering you're selling personalized products. When embedded on a third-party website, the Buy Button acts as a connecting tool to the Shopify checkout, and isn't ideal if you need to add additional fields for the product beyond basic listing and variant info.

That said, we're always looking into ways we can improve our apps! I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team - Lauren, Shopify Support

2018年12月14日

Easy to add code to our website, integrates well. Loads very slowly with blank page, no loading info

RP Advanced Mobile Systems
大约6年 人在使用应用
2018年12月14日

I like the functionality of the app, that I can add product buy buttons directly to another product page as recommended similar products. There are other apps that offer the same functionality and charge a lot for this service.

I do wish that there was some kind of analytics offered for the buy buttons. I know the buttons are there but I have no idea if they are being clicked or how frequently.

Camilla Christine
5年多 人在使用应用
2016年7月20日

Functionality is good, but would be much better if you could customise little things like thumbnails and pricing colours.

Centurian Sauna
新西兰
大约5年 人在使用应用
2019年6月10日

I use the buy button on various pages on my website. I like the ease of creating the buy button and pasting the code into the HTML form. I don't like that it doesn't integrate with my shops cart though. So if someone adds something with the buy button and they leave the page to a different page, they can't see what they added to the cart and they can't add items to the same cart on different pages.

TheGardenersShop
接近4年 人在使用应用
Shopify已回复 2019年6月11日

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to share this feedback!

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with the add to cart workflow with the Buy Button. Items that customers add to the cart from a Buy Button should be saved if you choose the "Adds product to cart" action option when creating the Buy Button. If this doesn't work properly, it might be an issue with your theme, so I’ve followed up with you via email so we can investigate this further and log any issues with our development team. I hope to hear back from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support