Sell across the web
Let shoppers checkout right on the spot from any website or blog.
Turn visitors into customers
Promote your products to visitors who view your blog or site regularly.
Customize your Buy Button
Customize fonts, colors and layouts to match your website’s style and brand.
Buy Button channelの詳細情報
Sell more with Buy Buttons and checkout links
Create a Buy Button for any product or collection and add it to a website or blog. Use the Buy Button editor to match the style and colors of your brand, then copy and paste the HTML code to your platform of choice. You can also create quick checkout links that will send shoppers directly to your checkout page. Choose a single product and variant, then copy your link to any email, direct message or social media post.
With Shopify and the Buy Button channel, you can:
- use the Buy Button editor to build buttons with custom fonts, colors, and layouts
- update product details from Shopify without needing to edit the code on your website or blog
- fulfill orders for customers that are placed using Buy Buttons and checkout links
- track sales using your Home sales overview and Analytics pages
- create fast and easy checkout links to promote products
Learn more about Buy Buttons and checkout links by visiting the website in the “Sales and support” section of this page.
I use the buy button as the payment platform for my own website. Its alright, but it can be a lot better if it had the following:
- Apple Pay isn't an option as a payment method with a buy button and thats a big set back as Apple Pay is a very popular in demand
- if you have variants for a product, all the variant images show under the product information. The variant images should be separate from your product image. You should only see the variant images when you select the variant in the drop down
- the shopping cart will only appear on your own website if you select a buy button. The shopping cart should be its own separate feature to be able to integrate with your own personal website. If customers are browsing your site they cant go back to view there cart seamlessly unless they select a buy button and that isn't great .
- the buy button / Shopify lite plan should include having the email subscription feature as well as the my account /login/register feature. Since the buy button creates its own cart the my account feature will connect with the cart. If you have your own website and you try to have your own my account feature its not going to register with the buy button cart and thats a big downfall.
- The buy button needs to be able to work with websites for online buying . A more user friendly manual for using a buy button for a personal website not just a blog. -
Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review. We understand that being able to support Apple Pay, having separated variant images, and email subscriptions with the buy buttons can be beneficial for our merchants, like yourself, and we'd be happy to share this feedback with our development team. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support
Sunday Stories Design
I like the flexibility the buy button offers me as a small digital shop. I had a bad experience with getting digital downloads to work for me and had to contact support because orders were not getting fulfilled and the email link to the product led to an error. I was told it's because I don't have an online store so I had to change a few settings and the digital downloads email templates with the support rep. I appreciated her help a lot but I think this could be improved so that the integration between Shopify and the Digital Downloads app is smoother and would not require a support call.
Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this experience with us. We understand how important this is to you and we'd be happy to pass your feedback to our development team. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support
Within one week of me using this, I’ve had 2 sales using it! I find it convenient and handy so far!
Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience of using the Buy Button here, and congratulations on the sales! I'm delighted the app has been of use to you and I hope it continues to be so. -Victor, Shopify Support