Arvostelut (219)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
13. toukokuu 2024

Cant say enough. These guys went above and beyond to make sure the BNB App worked with my theme.

Computer Depot
Kanada
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
JoJo Agency vastasi 16. toukokuu 2024

Thank you so much for your review and for allowing us to help you with your store. Please reach out if we can be of any more assistance.

Muokattu 12. kesäkuu 2024

This APP erased my site completely by it's API after a year and i have lost it. I'm planing to get with them to court and make them pay for all my losses!
I contacted thier support already 3 days no reply. Shopify team are trying as well but with no success.

Aztec Zone
Israel
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
JoJo Agency vastasi 11. kesäkuu 2024

Hello. I hope that you received our email yesterday seeking more information about this issue as we have not heard back from you. We would like to help you find the root cause of your Shopify store being deleted. Our app does not have an API and we did see where you had already uninstalled the app a few days ago. Please let us know what other information to have that has led to your conclusion so that we can help resolve this.
Update: We have been in contact with you and with Shopify support on this matter. We have also reviewed the materials from the log file but we are still looking for the evidence that the app deleted your store. Please see our emails for more information.

13. toukokuu 2024

Steven was so helpful when I needed assistance with this app and overall it's very easy to use and manage.

ECR4Kids
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
12. kesäkuu 2024

Steven did a great job helping us add the button and guiding us through its use. The customer service and help for this app are very easy and fast. I have nothing but great experiences using it.

Perré hecho a mano
Meksiko
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
JoJo Agency vastasi 16. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for using the BNB app and trusting us to help with your setup. We are pleased to be of service and happy to hear that everything is working well for you. If you need anything else please let us know.

8. toukokuu 2024

Steven did a great job updating my app when I changed my theme!

Ottos Grotto :: Stickers For Your Stuff
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
JoJo Agency vastasi 11. toukokuu 2024

Thank you so much for your kind review and for trusting us with your store. We are pleased to help you sell more online by connecting your Shopify store to other marketplace listings where you sell your items. If we can be of assistance in the future please call on us anytime. Chad & Steven

1. toukokuu 2024

Steven did a great work! He helped us made the buy on Amazon button work

Glashow
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
JoJo Agency vastasi 6. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for your great review and for trusting us with your Shopify and marketplace integrations. Please call on us anytime if we can be of assistance.

16. maaliskuu 2024

Wow this is exactly what I wanted! After downloading about 5 other apps finally! At first, I thought it was going to be hard to install, but then I received an email first a personal email then a training email
Within the email video he says it's really easy and they all say that lol but it really was. His instructions were so clear it was perfect! Very happy definitely buy!

Trend Emporium
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
JoJo Agency vastasi 2. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you so much for that review and your kind words. We are here to help you anytime.

25. helmikuu 2024

Steven was so incredibly helpful! This Amazon BNB was so important to our store and Steven made the process seamless now and for the future. Thank you!

The Pip
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
JoJo Agency vastasi 27. helmikuu 2024

Thank you so much for that review and for trusting us with your online store. Please reach out anytime we can be of assistance to you.

31. maaliskuu 2024

so far its been a wastes of money

GMUSIQ Gidget's and Gadget's
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
JoJo Agency vastasi 2. huhtikuu 2024

Hello and thank you for sharing your review. We have been trying to reach you via your email for a few days to help you with your support request. I am committed to making the BNB app work well for your store. Please allow us to send you a collaboration request so we can look further into your needs. Our support email is support@jojo.agency and we are ready and waiting to take care of this for you. 3 week update: We have still been unable to reach you to provide support. If you would please email us or use the in app support chat we are happy to help you.

11. syyskuu 2023

Honestly, awesome. My theme wouldn't let me add the button without changing the code. In attempt to not mess up my page severely, I reached out and Steven did it for me. Exactly what you always hope for with customer service but never get. Thank Steven, love having the Amazon option for our customers.

NAKEY
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
JoJo Agency vastasi 8. lokakuu 2023

Thank you so much for your review and for using the BNB app for selling your Shopify products on marketplaces like Amazon and others. We look forward to serving you anytime in the future. -Steven