BNB Amazon Buy Now Button+More , 217件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の3%は1つ星です
2024年5月13日

Cant say enough. These guys went above and beyond to make sure the BNB App worked with my theme.

Computer Depot
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
JoJo Agencyが返信しました 2024年5月16日

Thank you so much for your review and for allowing us to help you with your store. Please reach out if we can be of any more assistance.

2024年5月13日

Steven was so helpful when I needed assistance with this app and overall it's very easy to use and manage.

ECR4Kids
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年3月16日

Wow this is exactly what I wanted! After downloading about 5 other apps finally! At first, I thought it was going to be hard to install, but then I received an email first a personal email then a training email
Within the email video he says it's really easy and they all say that lol but it really was. His instructions were so clear it was perfect! Very happy definitely buy!

Trend Emporium
アプリの使用期間:3日
JoJo Agencyが返信しました 2024年4月2日

Thank you so much for that review and your kind words. We are here to help you anytime.

2024年5月8日

Steven did a great job updating my app when I changed my theme!

Ottos Grotto :: Stickers For Your Stuff
アプリの使用期間:約2年
JoJo Agencyが返信しました 2024年5月11日

Thank you so much for your kind review and for trusting us with your store. We are pleased to help you sell more online by connecting your Shopify store to other marketplace listings where you sell your items. If we can be of assistance in the future please call on us anytime. Chad & Steven

2024年5月1日

Steven did a great work! He helped us made the buy on Amazon button work

Glashow
アプリの使用期間:6日
JoJo Agencyが返信しました 2024年5月6日

Thank you for your great review and for trusting us with your Shopify and marketplace integrations. Please call on us anytime if we can be of assistance.

2024年3月31日

so far its been a wastes of money

GMUSIQ Gidget's and Gadget's
アプリの使用期間:1日
JoJo Agencyが返信しました 2024年4月2日

Hello and thank you for sharing your review. We have been trying to reach you via your email for a few days to help you with your support request. I am committed to making the BNB app work well for your store. Please allow us to send you a collaboration request so we can look further into your needs. Our support email is support@jojo.agency and we are ready and waiting to take care of this for you. 3 week update: We have still been unable to reach you to provide support. If you would please email us or use the in app support chat we are happy to help you.

2024年2月25日

Steven was so incredibly helpful! This Amazon BNB was so important to our store and Steven made the process seamless now and for the future. Thank you!

The Pip
アプリの使用期間:4日
JoJo Agencyが返信しました 2024年2月27日

Thank you so much for that review and for trusting us with your online store. Please reach out anytime we can be of assistance to you.

2024年1月17日

Thanks Steven for the excellent support and helping us set up the button on our store.

Hawke & Hanley
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:4日
JoJo Agencyが返信しました 2024年1月22日

Thank you so much for your review and for allowing us to help you with your online store. Our support team is here if you need us in the future.

編集日:2024年1月26日

App is great

Visor Buddy
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
JoJo Agencyが返信しました 2024年1月26日

Thank you for that review and for allowing us to serve your online store. If we can do anything for you in the future please reach out: support@jojo.agency.

2023年9月11日

Honestly, awesome. My theme wouldn't let me add the button without changing the code. In attempt to not mess up my page severely, I reached out and Steven did it for me. Exactly what you always hope for with customer service but never get. Thank Steven, love having the Amazon option for our customers.

NAKEY
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
JoJo Agencyが返信しました 2023年10月8日

Thank you so much for your review and for using the BNB app for selling your Shopify products on marketplaces like Amazon and others. We look forward to serving you anytime in the future. -Steven