Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
12 mei 2020

Extremely happy with this App. It solves many issues with creating large ambassador programs for our fashion e-commerce company. The support has been SERIOUSLY the best we have ever experienced. They have gone so far as to implement multiple new features we have requested. Thanks!

Hands to Hearts
23 september 2022

Really happy with the form factor of the UI so far. Customer service has been impeccable, I always get a prompt, helpful and professional team member. Looking forward to seeing the growth of this app, definitely worth a try if you want to have a more organized and efficient way to track and compensate your ambassadors.

Jampha
10 januari 2023

Our store has been using Buzzbassador since 2021 and it's worked perfectly for our needs. The Buzzbassador team has really elevated our experience and makes all the difference. Calvin the CEO and his team are super responsive, always work out any issues we have, and have taken feedback to implement amazing new updates. Highly recommend giving them a try!

Mine & Yours - Vancouver Luxury Fashion Resale + Consignment
21 april 2020

Customer Service is Awesome. I would totally recommend! I don't know why shopify has us use a minimum of 100 characters, but again totally worth it!

Mazinique Rosson
3 december 2021

I can't say enough great things about this app... and the team behind it. Between the overall look and functionality of the interface plus the features it offers, you will NOT beat this app. I'm a very harsh critic when it comes to apps, so trust me when I say I researched a ton of them before finally deciding on Buzzbassador. Additionally, their support is amazing! Hats off to AK and Shelby for listening, responding, and, most important of all, acting on my requests.

1Mission Nutrition
Buzzbassador heeft geantwoord 16 december 2021

This is so kind! We very much appreciate the feedback :) Our team loves working with you and we are so glad and proud that you chose Buzzbassador! Your feature requests, questions, and awesome communication make us better, so hats off to YOU! <3 - AK & Shelby

4 februari 2022

I have to first state how amazing customer service at Buzzbassador is. Calvin the co-founder, went above and beyond walking me through the onboarding process step by step. The system is simple with easy drag and drop modules; while the custom designs are sleek and up to date. As a growing brand, I am so excited to have this tool to optimize and grow my business. Shoutout to Buzzbassador for creating this awesome APP!

Body Shift Beads
Buzzbassador heeft geantwoord 4 februari 2022

Rhonda & Team! You all are awesome! Thank you so much for your kind review! Merchants like you are what makes everything worthwhile! Excited to see what this partnership has in store in '22 :)

13 februari 2020

I've been loving the communication/customer support that Buzzbassador has been giving myself and the company! We're excited for the possibilities that this app can provide our business.

We've been looking for an ambassador app like this for about a year, something we can really have control over and knowledge on who is interested in our ambassador program. With the communication we've had with the Buzzbassador team, I think we've finally found our solution! This is a great app to really gain knowledge on who your ambassadors are.

Happy Sloth Co.
19 maart 2021

When I initially used the app, I was confused by how the rules work but it was actually simpler than I thought. The app contains many useful guides and live chat service is brilliant! I had Calvin help me with my queries and the response was quick and super friendly. It made the whole process of setting up super fun and hassle free :')

Buildiverse
Verenigd Koninkrijk
25 juni 2022

So far setup has been a breeze. They give you every resource you need to get your Ambassador program up & running smoothly and the customer service is top notch. Avian, my service rep was amazing. Loving this app so far!

Iron Gods
Buzzbassador heeft geantwoord 27 juni 2022

Thank you John! We are so happy to have you and Iron Gods on the platform and can't wait to see how your ambassador program flourishes :) - Avian

25 september 2020

All around the best app I've downloaded on Shopify! Seamless usability and set up, excellent customer service, and it is continuing to work really well since it's gone "live" on my website and social media. Highly recommend!

Hawaiian Children's Books