Candy Rack | All‑in‑One Upsell , 239件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年2月16日

This is the most convenient and easiest way to offer upsells. Very easy to set up, and it does what it promises. Also, customer care is amazing, they will help you customize the interface to match your websites' and also help you with any questions you might have.

The Digital Media Hub
キプロス
2022年3月3日

5* Amazing service and a quality app! The customer service and help we received from Tom was exceptional. Thank you Tom! Nothing was a problem and you dealt with our custom request swiftly. The app is very good, the best upsell app we have used! We would highly recommend to anyone considering this app.

Insight Cordless Lighting
2020年7月22日

Really good app but most of all amazing support, these guys followed me up for a billing issue i was having with shopify and they really helped. They also set up the app for me and make it look like it was make for my store not just a generic pop up

GND Fitness
オーストラリア
2021年8月16日

Your support team is so nice and quick, your app is so smooth, no error and conflict with others, I am using this app for some of my stores. Recommended app.

Gifts Holder
ベトナム
編集日:2020年10月14日

Can't recommend this app enough. They created bespoke code for us to make it work with our site. A+++

UK Aspire Vendor
2019年2月23日

I'm using this as an UPSELL / Bundle app and by FAR the BEST, EASIEST bundle app on the market. I know there are many others that offer tons of modification but this triggers at the cart button with a beautiful pop that looks amazing on desktop and Mobile. The customer service was responsive and even helped me on creating some new trigger options to even create a better experience for customers and keep us protected as a store. LOVE IT!!

BENJAMIN DAVID GOLF
アメリカ合衆国
2022年4月13日

One of the best Shopify Apps I know ! It's been almost 2 years since we have begun to use it. The setup was really easy and all features are intuitive. The icing on the cake : the support is perfect ! The team is really reactive and they always try to find tailor-made solutions (they have created for us custom scripts in our code).

Wopilo
フランス
2022年3月25日

Very very helpful staff. Special shoutout to Lucia for your kind help. I had a custom issue and they solved it promptly. Highly Recommended. Been using this app for quite a while and it does drive you extra revenue.

Whiskira
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
2021年12月8日

Great app. I basically let it run by itself with automatic suggestions, works pretty well. It largely covers the cost of the app. And the support is great !

PROTEIN EXPRESS
仏領ポリネシア
2021年4月5日

Just installed the app, and already love it. I am confident upsell with this app will increase our turnover. The customer service was outstanding. Christian tailored the CSS to our need

P O D U R