Candy Rack | All‑in‑One Upsell , 239件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2022年11月29日

The BEST app I have used so far on Shopify Store! Literally increased my AOV incredibly since I activated it. Highly recommend it if you have products that are suitable for cross sell.

Speedex
イギリス
2021年8月22日

Stayed away from upsell apps as they weren't very aesthetically pleasing but really love the design of Candy Rack and how it works with the store. An absolute pleasure to have received help from Lucia on optimising the app along the way. Highly recommended!

Synced
シンガポール
2022年1月13日

Tom was very helpful and responsive when I had some issues running the app with other apps installed. He solved those issues I had within a few minutes! Now the app is fully compatible with my other apps on my website. Wonderful app and service. Highly recommend!

Prime Liquor: Alcohol Delivery Singapore
シンガポール
2021年12月13日

Love it! Use it for many years. Great app with best Customer support! Fast and easy. 5 STARS! Best app in my store

ZITOCASES®
ドイツ
2021年8月16日

Great app, brilliant support. Been using this for over a year and works perfectly. Easy to set up and also real easy for customers to add extra products before going to the cart. We find this real valuable. The customer support is excellent; real quick and thorough. They have made some manual adjustments for us and when the app was conflicting with another app they did a lot of research and didn't give up on it and it got resolved! Would recommend!

Your Film Poster
オランダ
2019年11月12日

I just especially like they integrate with the Shopify product recommendation. Good app! will recommend to everyone

TVShop
ニュージーランド
2022年6月27日

So so happy with this app and the support I got while installing it. Yvonne was so quick to answer all my questions and fix any minor issue I encountered. I cannot recommend this app enough! Malaika

Quatre Swim
カナダ
2021年2月1日

This app is fantastic and their custom service is very responsive and timely as well as professional. Great Support.

The Forever Rose Demo
アメリカ合衆国
2022年12月5日

I use Candy rack for my gifting business which works perfectly, therefore Candy Rack was my go-to for my new sock business. I know from my previous business people love ideas for extra items to add to cart, so adding Candy Rack to upsell mystery socks was a no brainer.

Joode
オーストラリア
編集日:2019年7月23日

This app works but NOT for Paypal Express Checkout, which account for about 40% of my store's payment types. They're working on it though, very good customer service

snoresolvers